Airstream Travel Trailer Bambi 2023 Limited Warranty Policy User Manual
Limited Warranty Policy
This Limited Warranty Covers
- The first retail owner and any subsequent owners
- ONLY those portions of a NEW travel trailer not excluded under the section “What is Not Covered”, when sold by an authorized dealership and used for its intended purpose of recreational travel and camping; and,
- ONLY defects in workmanship performed and/or materials used to assemble those portions of your travel trailer not excluded under the section “What is Not Covered”. “Defect” means the failure of the workmanship performed and/or materials used to conform with the design and manufacturing specifications and tolerances of Airstream. The Limited Warranty is transferable and the subsequent owner’s warranty coverage period shall be the unexpired balance of the original warranty coverage period. A completed copy of the Warranty Transfer Form must be submitted to Airstream at the time of resale. When you request and accept the performance of warranty repairs under the terms of this Limited Warranty, you are accepting all terms of this Limited Warranty, including by way of example, warranty limitations and disclaimers, the forum selection clause and the clause reducing the time period when suit must be filed for breach. If any term of condition in this limited warranty conflicts with your state’s Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) as interpreted by courts within your state, the provisions of your state’s UCC are varied as allowed for by USS 1-302.
36 Months after the first retail owner first takes delivery of the travel trailer from an authorized dealership. Any action for breach of this warranty or any implied warranties must be commenced not more than 37 months after breach. Some states do not allow the reduction of the time when a breach of warranty claim must be commenced, so the reduction in time when a breach of warranty claim must be commenced may not apply to you.
Limitation Of Implied Warranties
Implied warranties arising under applicable law, if any, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited in duration to the term of this limited warranty and are limited in the scope of coverage to those portions of the travel trailer covered by this limited warranty. There are no express warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability on those portions of the travel trailer excluded from coverage. There is no warranty of any nature made by Airstream beyond that contained in this limited warranty. No person has the authority to enlarge, amend or modify this limited war runty. The dealer is not airstream’s agent. Airstream is not responsible for any undertaking, representation or warranty made by any dealer or others beyond those expressly set forth within this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Disclaimer Of Incidental And Consequential Damages
Airstream disclaims any and all incidental and consequential damages, including but not limited to expenses such as transportation to and from dealerships and Airstream repair facilities, loss of time, loss of pay, loss of use, inconvenience, commercial loss (including but not limited to lost profits), towing charges, bus fares, vehicle rental, service call charges, gasoline expenses, incidental charges such as telephone calls and facsimile transmissions, and expenses for lodging and moisture damage such as mold and mildew as well as rust and corrosion. This disclaimer is independent of any failure of the essential purpose of any warranties provided with the travel trailer and shall survive any determination that a warranty failed of its essential purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Airstream’s sole and exclusive obligation is to repair any covered defects discovered within the warranty coverage period if: (1) within 10 days of your discovery of a defect you notify Airstream OR an authorized dealership of the defect; AND (2) you deliver your travel trailer to Airstream OR an authorized dealership at your cost and expense.
If the primary repair remedy fails to successfully cure any defect after a reasonable number of repair attempts, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be to have Airstream pay an independent service shop of your choice to perform repairs to the defect OR if the defect is incurable, have Airstream pay diminution in value damages. The repair remedy and the backup remedy must both be exhausted and these remedies must fail to fulfill their essential purpose before you can seek other legal or equitable remedies for breach of this express warranty or for breach of any implied warranty. This limited warranty is not a warranty that promises or extends to future performance because the warranty does not make a representation of how your travel trailer will perform in the future but instead represents only what the remedy will be if a defect exists. Unless prohibited by state law, repairs will not extend the time when you must commence a breach of warranty claim and shall not extend the warranty coverage period. Any performance of repairs after the warranty coverage ends OR any performance of repairs to those portions of your travel trailer excluded from coverage shall be considered “goodwill” repairs. Warranty repairs should be expected.
may use new and/or remanufactured parts and/or components of substantially equal quality to complete a repair. Damage to the interior or exterior surfaces, trim, upholstery, and other appearance items may occur at the factory during assembly, during delivery of the travel trailer to your selling dealer, or on the selling dealer’s lot. Normally, any damage is detected and corrected at the factory or by the selling dealer during the inspection process. If you discover any damage when you take delivery of your travel trailer, you MUST notify your dealer OR Airstream within 10 days of the date of purchase to have the damage repaired at no cost to you. Minor adjustments, such as adjustments to the interior or exterior doors, drawers, and latches will be performed at no cost to you by your selling dealer during the first 90 days of warranty coverage; thereafter, such adjustments are your exclusive responsibility as normal maintenance.
What Is Not Covered
- Tires, batteries, stereo, television, range/stove, furnace, refrigerator, air conditioner, toilet, water heater, microwave, generator, glass breakage, axle alignment, and other materials, parts, and components warranted by persons or entities other than Airstream. Please refer to the warranties of component manufacturers for terms and conditions of coverage;
- Accessories and equipment that are working as designed, but which you are unhappy with because of the design
- Any part or component of the travel trailer that was
not manufactured or installed by Airstream;
- Normal deterioration due to wear or exposure, including but not limited to upholstery, flooring rust, corrosion, oxidation, and cosmetic blemishes;
- Normal maintenance and service items, including but not limited to light bulbs, fuses, lubricants, sealants and seals, door adjustments, and awning tension;
- After-market equipment or accessories installed on the travel trailer after completion of manufacture by Airstream, or any defects or damage caused by such items;
- Travel trailers not purchased through an authorized dealer of Airstream and travel trailers purchased directly or indirectly through auction, salvage, repossession, or other non-customary sale means;
- Any travel trailer used other than for temporary recreation purposes, including, but not limited to, use of the travel trailer for residential, rental, business and commercial purposes or any travel trailer purchased by, registered by, or titled in the name of a business association (such as any LLC, corporation, or partnership). If the travel trailer owner or user files a tax form claiming a business or commercial tax benefit or income related to the travel trailer, it shall be irrefutable that the travel trailer has been used for rental, commercial or business purposes.
- Defects or damage caused by, in whole or in part, or in any way related to: Accidents, misuse (including off-road use), or negligence; Failure to comply with the instructions set forth in any owner’s manual provided with the travel trailer; Alteration or modification of the travel trailer except such alterations or modifications approved in writing by Airstream; Acts of God or other environmental conditions, such as lightning, hail, salt causing rust, or other chemicals in the atmosphere; De-icing agents or other chemicals applied to the travel trailer; Failure to properly maintain or service the travel trailer, including but not limited to the maintenance of lubricants, sealants, and seals; Condensation and the results of condensation including water damage and the growth of mold or mildew. Mold and mildew are natural growths given certain environmental conditions and are not covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty; The addition of weight to the travel trailer that causes the total weight to exceed applicable weight ratings, or addition of weight causing improper distribution of the weight of the travel trailer; Failure to seek and obtain repairs in a timely manner; Failure to use reasonable efforts to mitigate damage caused by defects; Failure to properly ventilate the travel trailer; Improper electric power supply or improper travel trailer hookup to other facilities; Acts or omissions of any person or entity other than Airstream. (Note: An irrefutable presumption arises that the travel trailer has been used for commercial and/or business purposes if the travel trailer owner or user files a tax form claiming any business or commercial tax benefit related to the travel trailer, or if the travel trailer is purchased, registered or titled in a business name.)
View Full User Guide: Airstream Travel Trailer Bambi 2023 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://www.airstream.com/owners/manuals/
Airstream 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]