alliance RV Avenue 2021 Warranty Exclusions User Manual
The Limited Base and Limited Structural Warranties noted above will not cover and will not apply to.
- Routine maintenance and adjustments;
- Any deterioration due to normal wear and tear;
- Defects in labor, materials, components, or parts not manufactured or performed by Alliance RV;
- Modifications or alterations to the original design after the recreational vehicle leaves the possession of Alliance RV;
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments, modifications, or alterations;
- Equipment or accessories installed by any party other than Alliance RV;
- Materials, components, appliances, electronics, or parts which are warranted separately by the respective component manufacturer;
- Recreational vehicles used for purposes other than recreational travel and camping (By way of example only business, rental commercial or disaster relief purposes);
- Any recreational vehicle purchased in the United States with specific intent to import vehicle to Canada;
- Any recreational vehicle registered or primarily used outside the United States or Canada;
- Any water leaks or related significant damages that are a result of your failure to properly maintain the exterior seals as required in the Owner’s Manual;
- Repairs or replacements made necessary as a result of your failure to follow ordinary maintenance procedures as recommended by Alliance or the manufacturer or dealer of the recreational vehicle;
- Rust or corrosion due to the environment;
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, theft, or vandalism;
- Damage caused by improper stowing of equipment, overloading or improper load balancing;
- Damage caused by unprotected electrical hookups or power surges;
- Damage caused by extreme weather conditions such as extreme cold or heat, winds, rain, lightning, hail, ice, and flooding;
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the recreational vehicle;
- Damage caused by the tow vehicle by the owner, owner’s operation or use of the tow vehicle, improper selection, or installation of towing hitch on tow vehicle, or damage to the owner’s tow vehicle;
- Damage caused by road conditions, applications of salt or de-icing chemicals, gravel, sand, potholes, etc.;
- Fading, yellowing, or aging of exterior materials and components due to exposure of UV or sunlight, or weather;
- Damage caused in transit to or from a dealer, or to or from the consumer, or by the consumer or another;
- Recreational vehicles not originally purchased through an authorized Alliance RV dealer
EVENTS DISCHARGING ALLIANCE RV FROM OBLIGATION UNDER WARRANTY
Certain things completely discharge Alliance RV from any obligation under these warranties. By way of example, the following shall discharge Alliance RV from any express or implied warranty obligation to repair or replace any defect that results from: misuse or negligent use, abuse, or accident, neglect, unauthorized alteration, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance including reasonable periodic inspections of the recreational vehicle, use of the recreational vehicle for rental, business or commercial use or any other use other than to use the recreational vehicle only for recreational and personal use.
The selling dealer will assist you in completing and submitting the Alliance RV product warranty registration form. That form must be returned to Alliance RV within ten (10) days of your taking delivery of the recreational vehicle. Failure to file this warranty registration with Alliance RV will not affect your rights under the Limited Base or Limited Structural warranties as long as you can present proof of purchase, but it can cause delays in obtaining the benefits of these Limited Warranties and may inhibit any servicing facility’s ability to provide proper repairs and/or part replacement.
As stated above, some components, accessories or equipment are not covered by these Limited Warranties. By way of example, the following have coverage that may be provided by the component manufacturer: tires, batteries, generators, and some appliances & electronics and entertainment equipment. These component manufacturer warranties are separate from this Limited Base Warranty, and in some cases may be longer and/or have specific coverage provisions and requirements. In order to activate these warranties, you may have to complete registration forms, postcards or some other form of notification to the component manufacturer within a specific time period. These forms and documents will be located with the Owner’s Materials packet provided with your new vehicle. You must complete and submit them to the respective manufacturer as quickly as possible and within the time periods required by those warranties.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
The owner of the recreational vehicle is responsible to perform proper care and maintenance of the recreational vehicle as outlined in the Alliance RV Owner’s Manual and the owner’s manuals of the chassis and other component part manufacturers. Failure to maintain the RV as noted in those manuals voids these warranties, and any damage to the RV as a result of your failure to perform such care, is not covered by the warranties set forth above.
ANY ACTION TO ENFORCE ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITED BASE OR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN NINETY (90) DAYS AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY COVERAGE PERIOD. ANY PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS WILL NOT SUSPEND THIS LIMITATION PERIOD FROM EXPIRING UNLESS STATE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE. ANY PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AFTER THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY COVERAGE PERIOD HAS EXPIRED, OR PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS REGARDING ANYTHING EXCLUDED FROM COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE CONSIDERED “GOODWILL” REPAIRS, AND THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THE EXPRESS TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR EXTEND THE WARRANTY COVERAGE PERIOD.
EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR DECIDING LEGAL DISPUTES RELATING TO ALLEGED BREACH OF WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY NATURE MUST BE FILED IN THE COURTS WITHIN THE STATE OF MANUFACTURE. THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTIES WILL BE INTERPRETED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OR CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISION OR RULE (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF INDIANA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION) THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE STATE OF INDIANA. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CONTROVERSIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTIES, WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR STATUTE, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA, INCLUDING ITS STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OR CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISION OR RULE (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF INDIANA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION) THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE STATE OF INDIANA.
THE LIMITED BASE WARRANTY AND LIMITED STRUCTURAL WARRANTY GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Throughout this manual, you will find the symbols shown below. This information is provided to help you avoid personal injury or death as well as damage to your RV and other property. Take the time to review all these warnings.
CAUTION indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.
WARNING indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
DANGER indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury.
View Full User Guide: alliance RV Avenue 2021 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://dev.alliancerv.com/owners-manuals
alliance 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]