alliance RV paradigm 2021 Gas Absorption User Manual
Gas Absorption (RV) Refrigerator Maintenance
Properly caring for your refrigerator will give you years of trouble‐free service, and checking these few things periodically should be a priority.
- Keep the food compartment and freezer clean
- Make sure the doors seal correctly
- Be aware of any performance changes that are not caused by overloading, weather or gas control changes
- Make sure the airflow in the lower intake vent and the upper exhaust vent is not blocked or impeded in any way
- Make sure the area behind the refrigerator is clear, never store anything behind the refrigerator
An optional residential refrigerator is available in this Alliance 5th wheel. If equipped, this RV will have an inverter installed that will be converting 12-volt battery power to 110-volt power for assistance with powering the refrigerator and allowing it to be operated when not on shore power. Please refer to your residential refrigerators user’s manual for full details on this appliance.
FAILURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE USER €™S MANUAL AND ALL IT €™S WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS COULD RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY.
Residential Refrigerator Control Panel
- Ice Off Button (if equipped) (1) – When pressed, ice will not be produced
- Power Freeze Button (2) – Press this button to freeze food quickly (power freeze will lose 2 and a half hours)
- Freezer Button (3) – Freezer temperature set button. You can set the freezer temp between 8 and ‐8 degrees Fahrenheit; the default setting is ‐2
- Fridge Button (4) – This button sets the temperature of the refrigerator. This temperature is changed in 2 degree intervals and can be set between 46 and 34 degrees Fahrenheit; the default setting is 38
- Power Cool Button (5) – Using this function will cool the food in the fridge quickly. When 25 degrees is reached, or after 2 and a half hours, the power cool function will automatically shut off
- E. Saver Button (6) – The energy saver button is for improved efficiency, if water drops appear on the doors, turn this function on
alliance RV paradigm 2021 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
For your safety, the warnings and cautions outlined in this section must be followed to minimize the risk of fire or explosion or to prevent property damage, death or personal injury.
NEVER ATTEMPT TO OPERATE THIS MICROWAVE WITH THE DOOR OPEN, THIS CAN RESULT IN HARMFUL EXPOSURE TO MICROWAVE ENERGY, NEVER TAMPER WITH THE SAFETY INTERLOCKS DO NOT PLAY ANY OBJECT BETWEEN THE MICROWAVE FRONT FACE AND THE DOOR OR ALLOW SOIL OR CLEANER RESIDUE TO ACCUMULATE ON SEALING SURFACES. NEVER OPERATE A DAMAGED MICROWAVE NEVER ADJUST OR REPAIR A MICROWAVE YOURSELF.
Microwave Control Panel
|1||Light||Press to turn on/off the light underneath your microwave.|
|2||Sensor Cooking||Detects humidity released by your cooking food and adjusts the cooking time based on the type and amount of food cooking.|
|3||Popcorn||Press to cook popcorn.|
|4||Defrost||Press to defrost frozen food.|
|5||Vegetable||Press to cook vegetables.|
|6||Display||In standby mode, displays the time. In cooking mode, displays cooking time, weight and other information.|
|7||Number Pad||Press to enter cook time, defrost time, clock time and other information.|
|8||Timer||Press this button, then enter the time you want to count down.|
|9||Clock||Press to set or check the clock.|
|10||Start||In standby mode, press this button to begin cooking.|
|11||Vent Fan||Press to turn on/off your vent fan and remove odors from cooking.|
|12||Beverage||Press to heat a beverage.|
|13||Turntable On/Off||Press to turn your turntable on or off.|
|14||Power Level||Press to change your microwave’s power level (1‐10).|
|15||Time Cook||Press to enter a cooking time.|
|16||Add 30 Sec.||While cooking, press this button to add 30 seconds to your cooking time.|
|17||Stop/Clear||Press to stop the cooking process. Press again to cancel the cooking operation.|
Your OTR (Over‐the‐Range) microwave is equipped with a vent fan and a light underneath the microwave. The fan works as a range hood to filter out smoke and other odors from cooking. Use your range hood anytime you cook, this will help maintain the air quality in your RV. Be sure to read your microwave user’s manual for additional information.
Your freestanding residential-style gas range represents the newest in RV range design and is designed for reliable and trouble free performance. Some important safety precautions to keep in mind.
DO NOT STORE OR USE GASOLINE OR OTHER FLAMMABLE VAPORS AND LIQUIDS IN THE VICINITY OF THIS OR ANY OTHER APPLIANCE.
IF YOU SMELL GAS:
- EXTINGUISH ANY OPEN FLAME
- DOÂ NOTÂ TRYÂ TOÂ LIGHTÂ ANYÂ APPLIANCE
- DOÂ NOTÂ TOUCHÂ ANYÂ ELECTRICALÂ SWITCH
- IMMEDIATELYÂ CALLÂ YOURÂ LOCALÂ EMERGENCYÂ SERVICES READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE RANGE OWNERS MANUAL BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE.
- NEVER USE THE RANGE AS A SOURCE OF HEAT.
Range/Cooktop Control Panel
Before Using Your Range
Remove all packaging materials and wipe the surfaces of your range with a damp cloth or sponge. When you turn on a burner or the oven for the first time, smoke and odors may be present. This is normal, make sure the room is well-ventilated. Cooking Stovetop.
- While pressing in on the burner control knob, turn it counterclockwise to the large flame symbol. A spark will generate to ignite the gas.
- After the gas is ignited, release the knob.
- Turn the knob to adjust the flame up or down.
- When cooking is complete, turn the knob to the off position.
DO NOT PRESS A BURNER KNOB FOR LONGER THAN 15 SECONDS IF THE GAS DOES NOT IGNITE. RELEASE THE KNOB AND WAIT FOR ONE MINUTE, THEN REPEAT
WHEN USING THE OVEN, SAND AWAY WHEN OPENING THE OVEN DOOR, ESCAPING HOT AIR OR STEAM CAN BURN YOUR HANDS, FACE OR EYES. NEVER TRY TO LIGHT THE OVEN WITH A MATCH OR LIGHTER.
- Close the oven door.
- While pressing in on the control knob, turn it counterclockwise to the large flame symbol. Your Range will generate a spark and ignite the gas.
- Keep the knob depressed for another 5 to 10 seconds.
- Look for a flame through the holes in the bottom of the oven to make sure that the gas has ignited.
- Release the knob, then turn it to select a temperature setting.
- When cooking is complete, turn the knob to the off position.
DO NOT PRESS THE OVEN CONTROL KNOB FOR LONGER THAN 60 SECONDS IF THE GAS DOES NOT IGNITE. RELEASE THE KNOB AND WAIT FOR ONE MINUTE
Centralized Docking Station
Alliance RV uses the Nautilus P4 Water Management System. With this system you’ll have the ability to perform the following functions from a centralized and easy-to-access location:
- The power fill your fresh water tank for dry camping.
- Use your pump to supply water to fixtures from fresh water tank
- Use your pump to siphon fill or sanitize your fresh water tank from a bucket
- Connect to city water at the camping site to supply water to fixtures
- Winterize your plumbing lines and fixtures
- Bypass hot water heater when winterizing to avoid water heater damage
- Rinse black tank to help control odors and prevent sewage buildup
- Rinse off items outside unit with a hot/cold faucet
- Connect up to three (3) coax lines with satellite, cable and auxiliary.
View Full User Guide: alliance RV paradigm 2021 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://dev.alliancerv.com/owners-manuals