alliance RV paradigm 2021 PROPANE SAFETY User Manual

alliance logo

alliance RV paradigm 2021 PROPANE SAFETY User Manual

PROPANE SAFETY

Propane System Maintenance (Continued)

WARNING

  • NEVER ATTEMPT TO REPAIR ANY PROPANE RELATED COMPONENT.
  • ENSURE THAT ALL ALARMS, DETECTORS AND EXTINGUISHERS ARE IN GOOD WORKING ORDER.

Filling Your Propane Tanks

Your Alliance RV uses DOT cylinders. These cylinders can be removed and taken to a propane dealer for refilling. A propane tank can only be filled to 80% of their total capacity. The remaining 20% is for expansion that takes place when subjected to heat. If a tank is filled to 80% when it is cold outside, that same tank may be at 90% on a much warmer day. Always ensure that the tank is filled to the required limit only.

WARNING

NEVER FILL A PROPANE TANK OVER 80% OF ITS CAPACITY. AN OVERFILLED TANK COULD ALLOW LIQUID PROPANE TO ENTER THE SYSTEM WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR VAPOR AND CREATE A VERY HAZARDOUS CONDITION.

Installing Propane Cylinders

Anytime a propane tank is removed for servicing or filling and re‐installed on the RV, ensure that the fittings are all tight and the main shutoffs on the LP tanks are in the off position and that the strap that secures the tank is in place. A quick visual inspection of the LP system should be performed any time tanks are removed.

Cooking with Propane Gas

In an RV most stovetops and ovens run on propane. A properly ventilated RV is very important when cooking. Open a window or roof vent and turn your range hood fan on. Never use your stove or oven for space heat and never use outdoor fuel‐burning equipment inside the RV.

SLIDEOUTS

Slideout Safety Information

WARNING
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY RESULT IN DEATH, SERIOUS INJURY, RV OR OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE.

All slideout systems are intended solely for opening and closing the slideout room and should never be used for any other purpose. Before operating your slideout,

please keep these things in mind:

  • Your location should be clear of obstructions that may cause damage when the slideout room is operated.
  • Be sure that everyone is clear of the RV prior to the slideout room actuation.
  • Keep parts away from slideout mechanisms during use. Severe injury or death may result.
  • Park your RV on solid and level ground.

Caution
ALWAYS ENSURE THE SLIDEOUT PATH IS CLEA R DURING OPERATION. KEEP CLEAR OF SLIDE RAILS WHEN THE ROOM IS IN MOTION. THE GEAR ASSEMBLY MAY PINCH OR CATCH ON LOOSE CLOTHING AND CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY.

Hydraulic Slideout System

Alliance RV utilizes a hydraulic through frame slideout for the main floor slideouts. This system is a rack and pinion guided and utilizes a hydraulic cylinder to move the room. The cylinder rod is driven in a forward and backward motion in order to move the slideout room in and out.
We recommend that the moving parts be kept clean. They can be washed with mild soap and water. No grease or lubrication is necessary. All slideouts are operated at the central monitor panel shown below. This panel will be found relatively close to the entry door of the RV in a cabinet designed to house this panel. The location will vary depending on floor plan of your RV.

alliance RV paradigm 2021 PROPANE SAFETY User Manual 01

Operating Your Hydraulic Slideout System

Extending Your Hydraulic Slideout

  1. Level the RV.
  2. Verify the battery is fully charged.
  3. Press and hold the room’s switch in the “OUT” position until the room is fully extended and stops moving.
  4. Release the switch, this will lock the room into the “OUT” position (NOTE: Only hold the switch until the room stops extending).

Retracting Your Hydraulic Slideout

  1. Verify the battery is fully charged.
  2. Press and hold the room’s switch in the “IN” position until the room is fully retracted and stops moving.
  3. Release the switch, this will lock the room in the “IN” position. (Note: Only hold the switch until the room stops retracting.

Reference Links

View Full User Guide: alliance RV paradigm 2021 User Manual

Download Manuals: https://dev.alliancerv.com/owners-manuals

alliance 2023 Top Accessories

[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *