alliance RV Avenue 2021 Identification of Parts (AC Side) User Manual
Identification of Parts (AC Side)
- Fault LED (Red) — The red indicator turns on as the inverter shuts down due to overheating, overload, under voltage, or over voltage.
- Immediately turn off all AC appliances if the Fault LED is lit. Allow the inverter to cool before continuing. Make sure that the ventilation vents are not blocked.
- If an inverter shutdown was preceded by a buzzing sound, there may be an excessive load in combination with low voltage or a cable problem.
- ON/OFF Switch — Controls AC output.
- AC Outlets — 115V AC 60Hz, up to 15amps for 2000W.
- USB Power Port — 5 volts / 2.1A for charging tablets, smartphones, and other small electronic devices.
- Remote Switch Connection — Insert wired remote switch to the connection port. Set ON/OFF switch to “remote” position.
NOTE: Alarm —If there is a buzzing sound, the battery is low. The user should reduce the AC load, charge the battery, and check the DC cable for excessive losses.
Identification of Parts (DC Side)
- Positive Terminal — Positive (+) DC Input (Red)
- Cooling Fans — Thermally controlled
- Negative Terminal — Negative (−) DC Input (Black)
- Ground Terminal — For insulated safety ground wire.
AC Side Operation
- Connect electronic devices to electrical socket(s) on inverter. Flip inverter power to ON position (on AC side). The wired remote panel can be used to turn on.
- When finished, switch AC devices off FIRST, then turn off the inverter switch. The wired remote panel can be used to turn on.
- AVOID SWITCHING ON THE INVERTER WITH THE LOAD (ELECTRONIC DEVICES) ALREADY SWITCHED ON. THIS MAY TRIGGER AN OVERLOAD SINCE SOME ELECTRONIC DEVICES HAVE AN INITIAL HIGH-POWER SURGE TO START. WHEN SWITCHING OFF THE INVERTER, TURN OFF THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES FIRST.
- ALTHOUGH THE INVERTER IS OFF, THE CAPACITORS WILL STILL HAVE A CHARGE, SO THE DC AND AC TERMINALS MUST BE DISCONNECTED IF ALTERING THE CIRCUITRY.
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY DAMAGE THE UNIT AND/OR EQUIPMENT.
alliance RV Avenue 2021 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
|Input voltage is below 10.5V||Keep input voltage above 10.5V|
|Input voltage is above 16.0V||Keep input voltage below 16.0V|
Fault LED Lit, inverter shut down and alarm on
|Input voltage is below 10V||Keep input voltage above 10V|
|Input voltage is above 16.5V||Keep input voltage below 16.5V|
|Allow inverter to cool down|
|Check for adequate ventilation|
|Reduce the load on inverter|
|Operating equipment draws too much power||Use a higher wattage inverter or use a lower powered device|
Inverter is short circuited
|Disconnect the inverter and turn off the ON/OFF switch to reset|
|Yellow LED Lit ‐ Inverter shut down||
|Disconnect appliances and turn off the ON/OFF switch to reset|
Solar Panel (If equipped with factory solar option)
If equipped with a factory solar option a single 320w monocrystalline solar panel is mounted on the roof.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Solar panels generally require very little maintenance in order to function. The only thing they need is a periodic light cleaning to make sure dirt, leaves, and other debris are not obstructing the sun’s rays. To clean the panels, use a soapy sponge and wipe them dry with a squeegee.
Solar Charge Controller (If equipped with factory solar option) If equipped with a factory solar option, a Rover 20-amp MPPT charge controller will provide charging efficiencies for countless 12-V off-grid solar applications. Compatible with an assortment of batteries, including Lithium, the Rover MPPT maximizes your solar charging energy through its smart tracking algorithm ensuring the most efficient to your battery. Additionally, the Rover MPPT is equipped with multiple batteries, controllers, and solar protections giving you peace of mind and an optimized system you can trust.
20- Amp Solar Charge Controller (If equipped with factory solar option)
Identification of part
- PV LED Indicator
- Battery LED Indicator
- Load LED Indicator
- System Error LED Indicator
- CD Screen
- Operating Keys
- Mounting Holes
- Remote Temperature Sensor Port (optional accessory)
- PV Terminals
- Battery Terminals
- Load Terminals
- RS-232 Port (optional accessory)
20-Amp Solar Charge Controller (If equipped with factory solar option)
Rover is very simple to use. The controller will automatically determine the battery voltage. The controller comes equipped with an LCD screen and 4 buttons to maneuver through the menus.
NOTE: Please set the correct battery type the first time you use.
NOTE: The Battery Capacity (SOC%) is estimated based on the charging voltage.
Programming Battery Type
To enter the battery programming settings hover over the Battery Voltage screen and press down the Enter button . When the battery type starts to flash press the Select button to cycle through the battery types and press Enter to finalize the selection. When selecting the Lithium setting the user can change the battery voltage from 12V to 24V and select the charging voltage.
To enter the programming interface simply press and hold the right arrow button. After entering this feature press the Enter/Right button to switch between parameters. To change the parameters, press the Up or Down button. To save the parameter press and hold the Enter/Right button. The charging parameter setting (Equalizing voltage, Boost voltage, Floating charging voltage, over-discharge return voltage, and Over-discharge voltage) are only available under the battery “USER” mode. Press and hold the right arrow to enter the programming settings and continue pressing the right arrow button until you see the desired voltage screen.
NOTE: Battery charging parameters can also be programmed using the Rangy BT APP. Read the corresponding user manuals for more information.
View Full User Guide: alliance RV Avenue 2021 User Manual
D0wnload Manuals: https://dev.alliancerv.com/owners-manuals