alliance RV Valor 2021 Microwave User Manual
Your OTR (Over‐the‐Range) microwave is equipped with a vent fan and a light underneath the microwave. The fan works as a range hood to filter out smoke and other odors from cooking. Use your range hood anytime you cook, this will help maintain the air quality in your RV. Be sure to read your microwave user’s manual for additional information.
Your gas range represents the newest RV range design and is designed for reliable and trouble‐free performance.
Before Using Your Range
Remove all packaging materials and wipe the surfaces of your range with a damp cloth or sponge. When you turn on a burner or the oven for the first time, smoke and odors may be present. This is normal, make sure the room is well-ventilated.
DO NOT STORE OR USE GASOLINE OR OTHER FLAMMABLE VAPORS AND LIQUIDS IN THE VICINITY OF THIS OR ANY OTHER APPLIANCE.
IF YOU SMELL GAS:
- EXTINGUISH ANY OPEN FLAME
- DO NOT TRY TO LIGHT ANY APPLIANCE
- DO NOT TOUCH ANY ELECTRICAL SWITCH
- IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY SERVICES
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE RANGE OWNER’S MANUAL BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE NEVER USE THE RANGE AS A SOURCE OF HEAT.
- Front Left Burner Control Knob
- Rear Left Burner Control Knob
- Convection ON/OFF Knob
- Oven Temperature Control Knob
- Oven Light ON/OF Knob
- Front Right Burner Control Knob
- Rear Right Burner Control Knob
alliance RV Valor 2021 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
Using Your Gas Range
- Using proper flame size: adjust the flame so it does not extend beyond the edge of utensils. Undersized utensils will expose a portion of the burner flame to direct contact and may result in the ignition of clothes. Proper utensil and flame size will improve efficiency. Burners are different sizes for different utensil sizes. The furniture above hobs has the potential risk during gas range working.
- If you use a stovetop grill on a sealed gas burner, it will cause incomplete combustion and can result in carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Know which knob controls each surface burner. Place a pan of food on the burner before turning it on, and turn the burner off before removing the pan.
- Always turn the knob to the full HI position when igniting top burners and visually check that burner is lit.
- Then adjust the flame so it does not extend beyond the edge of the utensil.
- Utensil handles should be turned outward and not extend over adjacent surface burners. This will help reduce the risk of burns, ignition of flammable materials, and spillage due to unintentional contact with the utensil.
- Never leave surface burners unattended at high heat settings: Boilovers cause smoking and greasy spillovers that may ignite.
How to Use the Top Burners
Gas flow to the burners is adjusted by turning the knobs that control the valves. Turning the knob so that the indicator line points to the symbols printed on the panel achieves the following functions:
- When the knob is rotated to the maximum position it will permit the rapid boiling of liquids, whereas the minimum position allows the simmering warming of food or maintaining boiling conditions of liquids.
- To reduce the gas flow to a minimum, rotate the knob further counter‐clockwise to point to the LO position.
- Other intermediate operating adjustments can be achieved by positioning the indicator between the HI and Lo positions, and never between the HI and OFF positions.
- When the range is not being used, set the gas knobs to their OFF positions and also close the gas shut‐off valve placed on the main gas supply line.
Lighting Gas Burners
In order to light the burner, you must:
- Push and turn the knob in a counterclockwise direction up to the HI position (maximum rate), push in and hold the knob until the flame has been lit. The sparks produced by the internal igniter will light the designated burner.
Note: In the event that the local gas supply conditions make it difficult to light the burner in the HI position, try again with the knob in Lo position.
- Adjust the gas valve to the desired position.
Note: To re‐light, the burner, return the knob to the OFF position and repeat the operations for lighting.
How To Use The Gas Oven
Using the oven for the first time it is advised to follow these instructions:
- Insert shelves and tray.
- Turn the oven on to the maximum temperature position (500˚F) to eliminate possible traces of grease from the oven burner.
- Soak in water and detergent (neutral) then dry carefully.
Ignition of the Oven Burner
- Open the oven door to its full extent.
RISK OF EXPLOSION! THE OVEN DOOR MUST BE OPEN DURING THIS OPERATION.
- Lightly press and turn the Oven Control Temperature Knob counter‐clockwise to the MIN position.
- Press the knob inward and hold to activate the electronic ignition. Note that you will hear a “clicking” noise. Hold the knob pressed inward until the oven burner is lit. Once the oven burner is lit, release the knob.
Never continue this operation for more than 15 seconds. If the burner has still not ignited, wait for about 1 minute prior to repeating the ignition.
- When using the range for the first time or after a long period of non‐usage, keep pressing the knob inward for approximately 10‐15 seconds after the burner has lit to ensure the gas valve has been accurately primed.
- Close the oven door slowly and adjust the burner accordingly to the desired. temperature. If the flame extinguishes for any reason, the safety valve will automatically shut off the gas supply to the burner temperature. If the flame extinguishes for any reason, the safety valve will automatically shut off the gas supply to the burner. To re‐light the burner, first turn the oven control knob to the position, wait for at least 1 minute and then repeat the lighting procedure.
Attention: the oven door becomes very hot during operation. Keep children away.
NEVER cover any slots, holes, or passages in the oven bottom or cover an entire rack with materials such as aluminum foil. Doing so blocks airflow through the oven and may cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Aluminum foil linings may also trap heat, causing a fire hazard.
Cooking with the Oven
Before introducing the food, preheat the oven to the desired temperature. For a correct preheating operation, it is advisable to remove the tray from the oven and introduce it together with the food, when the oven has reached the desired temperature. Check the cooking time and turn off the oven 5 minutes before the theoretical time to recuperate the stored heat.
WHEN USING THE OVEN, STAND AWAY WHEN OPENING THE OVEN DOOR, ESCAPING HOT AIR OR STEAM CAN BURN YOUR HANDS, FACE OR EYES.
How to Light Stove Top Burners During a Power Failure
- Light a match and place it next to the burner flame holes;
- Press down the knob and turn it counterclockwise to the HI position.
View Full User Guide: alliance RV Valor 2021 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://dev.alliancerv.com/owners-manuals