Cadillac CT5 2023 Introduction User Guide
The names, logos, emblems, slogans, vehicle model names, and vehicle body designs appearing in this manual including, but not limited to, GM, the GM logo, CADILLAC, the CADILLAC Emblem, and CT5, are trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or licensors. For vehicles first sold in Canada, substitute the name “General Motors of Canada Company” for Cadillac Motor Car Division wherever it appears in this manual. This manual describes features that may or may not be on the vehicle because of optional equipment that was purchased on the vehicle, model variants, country specifications, features/applications that may not be available in your region, or changes subsequent to the printing of this owner’s manual, including changes in standard or optional content. Refer to the purchase documentation relating to your specific vehicle to confirm the features. Keep this manual in the vehicle for quick reference.
Canadian Vehicle Owners
Canadian Vehicle Owners A French language manual can be obtained from your dealer, at www.helminc.com, or from
Using this Manual
To quickly locate information about the vehicle, use the Index in the back of the manual. It is an alphabetical list of what is in the manual and the page number where it can be found.
Danger, Warning, and Caution
Warning messages found on vehicle labels and in this manual describe hazards and what to do to avoid or reduce them.
Danger indicates a hazard with a high level of risk that will result in serious injury or death.
Warning indicates a hazard that could result in injury or death.
Caution indicates a hazard that could result in property or vehicle damage.
A circle with a slash through it is a safety symbol which means “Do not,” “Do not do this,” or “Do not let this happen.
The vehicle has components and labels that use symbols instead of text. Symbols are shown along with the text describing the operation or information relating to a specific component, control, message, gauge, or indicator.
- Shown when the owner’s manual has additional instructions or information.
- Shown when the service manual has additional instructions or information.
- Shown when there is more information on another page — “see page.”
Vehicle Symbol Chart
Here are some additional symbols that may be found on the vehicle and what they mean. See the features in this manual for information.
- Air Conditioning System
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant Oil
- Airbag Readiness Light
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)
- Brake System Warning Light
- Dispose of Used Components Properly
- Do Not Apply High-Pressure Water
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Flame/Fire Prohibited
- Forward Collision Alert
- Fuse Block Cover Lock Location
- ISOFIX/LATCH System Child Restraints
- Keep Fuse Block Covers Properly Installed
- Lane Change Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keep Assist
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp
- Oil Pressure
- Park Assist
- Pedestrian Ahead Indicator
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Registered Technician
- Remote Vehicle Start
- Risk of Electrical Fire
- Seat Belt Reminders
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Traction Control/StabiliTrak/Electronic
- Stability Control (ESC)
- Under Pressure
- Vehicle Ahead Indicator
Instrument Panel Overview
- Air Vents 0 185
- Turn Signal Lever. See Turn and Lane-Change Signals 0 125. Exterior Lamp Controls 0 122. IntelliBeam System Button (If Equipped). See Exterior Lamp Controls 0 122.
- Tap Shift Controls (If Equipped). See Manual Mode 0 219.
- Instrument Cluster (Up level) 0 92 or Instrument Cluster (Base Level) 0 89.
- Windshield Wiper/Washer 0 84.
- Light Sensor. See Automatic Headlamp System 0 124.
- Home Button and Infotainment Controls. See Overview 0 130.
- Infotainment. See Introduction 0 129.
- Dual Automatic Climate Control System 181.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats 0 40 (If Equipped). Lane Keep Assist (LKA) 0 276 (If Equipped). Automatic Park Assist Button (If Equipped). See Assistance Systems for Parking or Backing 0 261. Park Assist Button. See Assistance Systems for Parking or Backing 0 261.
- Hazard Warning Flashers 0 125.
- Infotainment Controls. See Overview 0 130 (If Equipped).
- Shift Lever. See Automatic Transmission 0 215. See Manual Transmission 0 220.
- Traction Control/Electronic Stability Control 0 226. Automatic Vehicle Hold (AVH) 0 225. Auto Engine Stop/Start Switch. See Starting the Engine 0 209. MODE Switch. See Driver Mode Control 0 227.
- Steering Wheel Controls 0 131. Driver Information Center (DIC) Controls. See Driver Information Center (DIC) (Base Level) 0 109 or
Driver Information Center (DIC) (Up level) 0 112.
- Horn 0 84.
- Steering Wheel Adjustment 0 83.
- Cruise Control 0 235 (If Equipped). Adaptive Cruise Control (Advanced) 0 237 (If Equipped).
Forward Collision Alert (FCA) System 0 269 (If Equipped). Heated Steering Wheel 0 83 (If Equipped).
- Hood Release. See Hood 0 292.
- Data Link Connector (DLC) (Out of View). See Malfunction Indicator Lamp (Check Engine Light) 0 100.
- Instrument Panel Illumination Control 0 126.
- Head-Up Display (HUD) 0 114 (If Equipped).
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Switch. See Electric Parking Brake 0 223
View Full User Guide: Cadillac CT5 2023 User Guide
Download Manuals: https://www.cadillac.com/support/vehicle/manuals-guides