Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 Quick Reference
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 is an eco-friendly and fuel-efficient SUV that offers practicality and versatility. It is a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle that is powered by a combination of a 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, an electric motor, and a 13.8 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery, producing a combined system output of 261 horsepower. The SUV can travel up to 30 miles on electric power alone and has a total estimated driving range of up to 360 miles. It can be charged using a Level 2 charger in less than two and a half hours or using a Level 1 charger in less than 13 hours. Moreover, the Santa Fe PHEV comes with a range of advanced technology and safety features, including a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a panoramic sunroof, a digital instrument cluster, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and lane-keeping assist. Overall, the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 offers a unique combination of fuel efficiency, versatility, and advanced features, making it an ideal choice for drivers who prioritize eco-friendliness and practicality in an SUV.
Hyundai Customer Care
P.O. Box 20850
Fountain Valley, CA 92728 800-633-5151
Hyundai’s Customer Care Center representatives are available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST and Saturday between 6:30 AM and 3:00 PM PST (English). For Customer Connect Center assistance in Spanish or Korean, representatives are available Monday through Friday between 6:30 AM and 3:00 PM PST.
POWER LIFTGATE BUTTON
When the ignition is on and the vehicle is in the park, the power liftgate can be opened by using the console button on the dash. Before using the power liftgate, make sure it is selected in the User Setting modes in the LCD display or infotainment system.
HEAD-UP DISPLAY (HUD)
The Head-Up Display is an optional feature that allows the driver to view information projected onto a transparent screen while driving.
Select “Head-Up Display on the User Settings mode on the instrument cluster LCD display and select “Enable Head-Up Display”
If you wear polarizing-filter sunglasses, it’s difficult to read the Head-Up Display information.
- Power gauge
- Battery SOC (State of Charge) gauge 4 Fuel gauge
- Warning and indicator lights
- LCD display (including Trip computer)
VEHICLE POWER GAUGE
The power gauge indicates whether the current driving condition is fuel efficient or not.
This shows that the energy made by the vehicle is being converted to electrical energy. (Regenerated energy)
Shows that the vehicle is being driven in an Eco-friendly manner.
Shows that the vehicle is exceeding the Eco-friendly range.
HYBRID BATTERY SOC (STATE OF CHARGE) GAUGE
This gauge indicates the remaining hybrid battery power. If the SOC is near the “L (Low)” level, the vehicle automatically operates the engine to charge the battery.
CHARGING THE VEHICLE
- Move the shift lever to P (Park), turn off all switches, and turn OFF the vehicle.
- The charging door is located on the driver’s side front fender. Press the center edge of the charging door to open the charging door. The charging door opens only when the vehicle door is unlocked.
- Insert the charging connector into the charging inlet until you hear a clicking sound.
- Connect the charging plug to the electric outlet at a normal charging station to start charging.
- Check if the charging cable indicator light of the high voltage battery on the instrument cluster is turned ON.
To reduce the tendency of the glass to fog up and also to improve visibility, keep the surface of the windshield clean by wiping it occasionally with glass cleaner and a clean cloth. In addition, select air intake control to the outside (fresh) air position whenever possible while operating the vehicle.
- Fan Speed Control Knob
- Temperature Control Knob
- Mode Selection Buttons
- Front Windshield Defroster Button
- Rear Window Defroster Button
- A/C (Air Conditioning) Button
- Air Intake Control Button
AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
- Driver’s Temperature Control Lever
- Passenger’s Temperature Control Lever
- AUTO (Automatic Control) Button
- Front Windshield Defrost Button
- Rear Window Defrost Button
- Air Intake Control Button (Recirculated air)
- Air Intake Control Button (Outside air)
- SYNC Button
- OFF Button
- Air Conditioning Button
- Fan Speed Control
- Mode Selection Button
- Displaying Information on AVN
Remote Start enables you to remotely start your vehicle from virtually anywhere. Users can also enable climate control remotely, and for some models even turn on the Rear-window defroster remotely, ensuring a warm or cool car is ready to go when you are.
- Remote Start with Climate Control will automatically shut off after 10 minutes or after the selected engine timer runs out.
- While this feature is active, the parking lights will blink until the vehicle is turned off or when the vehicle is in operation.
- To continue the operation of the vehicle, the proximity key must be inside the vehicle with the driver prior to pressing the brake and being able to move the gearshift from the P (Park) position.
- Ignition is OFF
- The alarm is armed (i.e., vehicle locked by key fob Remote Door Lock)
- The gearshift level is in the P (Park) position
- The brake pedal is not depressed
- The engine hood is securely closed
- All the doors are closed and locked
- The tailgate or trunk lid is closed
- The security/panic system is not activated
- The battery power is not low
- The vehicle is located in an open area
- It has been less than 4 days since the last vehicle ignition off
- Vehicle located in an area with good cell reception
Remote Start will terminate:
- After 10 minutes or after the selected engine timer runs out.
- The brake is pressed without the proximity key inside the vehicle
- The alarm is triggered without the proximity key inside the vehicle
- The door/trunk is opened from inside the vehicle
Notice: Laws in some communities may restrict the use of the features that remotely start the engine. For example, some laws may require a person using the remote start feature to have the vehicle in view when doing so or limit the length of time a vehicle engine may idle. Please check local and state regulations for any requirements and restrictions on the remote starting of vehicles and engine idling time.
Do not remote start the vehicle in an enclosed environment (i.e., a closed garage). Prolonged operation of a motor vehicle in an enclosed environment can cause a harmful build-up of carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is harmful to your health. Exposure to high levels of carbon monoxide can cause headaches, dizziness, or in extreme cases unconsciousness and/or death. Do not leave children or animals unattended in a vehicle while using the remote start function.
If the vehicle’s windshield wipers are left on when the vehicle was last driven, then the wipers will turn on if the remote start function is activated. To avoid damage to the wiper blades (i.e., due to heavy ice or snow accumulated on the windshield), please always turn the vehicle’s windshield wipers off when parking the vehicle.
- Wireless charging systems are less efficient than conventional charging using a cable. As a result, higher device operating temperatures may be experienced during use and, thick phone cases may negatively affect charging speed and temperature.
- Do not place credit cards or other magnetic media on the pad as they could be damaged by the magnetic field. In addition, avoid placing any metallic objects near the pad as they may impede charging performance.
USB AND SMARTPHONE CHARGER
The USB charger is designed to recharge the batteries of small-sized electrical devices using a USB cable. The electrical devices can be recharged when the Engine Start/Stop button is in the ACC or ON (or START) position.
What is the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 is a plug-in hybrid electric SUV that combines fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness with the practicality and versatility of an SUV.
What is the engine of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 comes with a 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that is combined with an electric motor and a 13.8 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery to deliver a combined system output of 261 horsepower.
How far can the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 travel on electric power alone?
The Santa Fe PHEV can travel up to 30 miles on electric power alone.
What is the estimated total driving range of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 has an estimated total driving range of up to 360 miles.
How long does it take to charge the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 using a Level 2 charger?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 can be charged using a Level 2 charger in less than two and a half hours.
How long does it take to charge the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 using a Level 1 charger?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 can be charged using a Level 1 charger in less than 13 hours.
What are some of the advanced safety features of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 comes with advanced safety features such as adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and lane-keeping assist.
What are some of the advanced technology features of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 comes with advanced technology features such as a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a panoramic sunroof, and a digital instrument cluster.
What is the output of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 has a combined system output of 261 horsepower.
Is the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 eco-friendly?
Yes, the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 is eco-friendly as it combines fuel efficiency and electric power to reduce emissions.
What is the price of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The price of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 varies depending on the trim level and options, but it typically starts at around $40,000.
What is the warranty on the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 comes with a 5-year/60,000-mile basic warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
What are some of the competitors of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
Some of the competitors of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 include the Toyota RAV4 Prime, Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid, and Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
What is the cargo space of the Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022?
The Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV 2022 has a cargo space of 35.9 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 71.3 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.