Pleasure-Way Tofino 2021 User Manual
The Way of Pleasure Tofino is a Class B camper van that is known for being small, being able to work without electricity, and having a flexible design.
The Tofino is made so that camping can be both comfy and useful. Its small size makes it easy to drive and park, so it can be used both in cities and in the countryside. Most interiors have a well-planned layout that makes the most of room and functionality. The Tofino can usually fit up to four people. It has a movable sofa bed in the back and an optional bed that pops up from the roof. Most kitchens have a stove, a fridge, a sink and some cabinets for storage. Some types may also have an outdoor shower or a wet bath.
When it comes to comforts, the Tofino often has a furnace for heating, an air conditioner for controlling the temperature, and a water heater for getting hot water. It may also have solar panels or a generator so that it doesn’t need power when camping. Most Tofinos have ways to connect, like USB ports and electrical outlets, and some may also have entertainment systems. The Tofino is made to be flexible and ready for action. It usually has good protection and can work without electricity, so it can be used for longer camping trips in a variety of places. Awnings and roof racks are common outdoor features that can be used to store more things.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
This Limited Warranty shall not apply to the following:
- In the event that the Motorhome has been altered outside our factory in any way so as, in our sole opinion and discretion, to affect its performance, stability, safety, operation or reliability.
- Deterioration due to wear and tear or exposure, including but not limited to: upholstery, flooring, rust, corrosion, window, door and vent seals, oxidation, fading, and cosmetic blemishes.
- In the event that the Motorhome, in our sole opinion and discretion, has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, negligence, accident, improper load distribution or overloading.
- In the event that the Motorhome was not purchased as a new retail unit from an authorized Pleasure-Way dealer.
- In the event that the Motorhome has been declared a
total loss by an insurance company, or a motorhome title indicates that is designated as “salvage”, “junk”, or “rebuilt” or word of similar impact.
- The automotive chassis and tires, which are covered solely and exclusively by their own manufacturers’ warranties, including by way of example, but not limited to: power train, engine, brakes, axles, drive-train, and muffler. To learn more about the specific automotive chassis and tires not covered under the Pleasure-Way Limited Warranty, please contact your authorized selling Pleasure-Way dealer, Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd., or review your Mercedes Benz, Ford or Chrysler warranty package information provided with the Motorhome.
- Appliances, parts and components not manufactured by Pleasure-Way or covered by their own warranties, including but not limited to: the microwave, refrigerator, stove, heater, television, toilet, batteries, awning, generator,
fan, furnace, air conditioner, etc. To learn more about specific components, parts or appliances not covered under the Pleasure-Way Limited Warranty, please contact your authorized selling Pleasure-Way dealer, Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd., or review your warranty package information provided with the Motorhome.
- Unauthorized repairs, alterations, customizations, additions or modifications and any defects or damage caused by such items or repairs
- Routine maintenance and service items, including without limitation: caulking, lubricants, sealants, tightening screws, latches, locks, combustion systems, changing fuses or light bulbs, winterization or storage preparations, maintaining the air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and heating systems, etc.
- Imperfections that do not affect the suitability of the Motorhome for its intended purpose of recreational travel or camping use or items that are working as designed
but which you are unhappy with because of the design or function.
- Damages caused by any and all Acts of God and/or environmental factors, including but not limited to: hail, tornadoes, sandstorms, lightning, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, airborne fallout, fire, rain, wind and all other environmental conditions, which may include but are not limited to, tree sap, tar, chemicals, oils, salts, ocean spray, road hazards, stone chips, infestations, and rodents
- Damage, defects or repairs required, due to or arising from, including but not limited to: accident, negligence (whether foreseeable or not), collision, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, de-icing agents, waxes or other chemicals applied to the Motorhome or its components, power washers, rust or corrosion, hydraulic leveling jacks or leveling system, unregulated water pressure, tank overfill, or plumbing system or electrical system modification or alteration, improper installation, addition, repair or modification, improper stowing of contents and equipment, overloading or improper balancing or distribution of the load, voltage/amperage irregularities such as low or high voltage, reverse polarity, open ground or neutral and lack of amperage to operate equipment, power surges, off-road use, abuse, neglect or misuse of the Motorhome and/or its equipment, appliances, components, and/or chassis, failure to properly winterize the Motorhome and/or its components, improper, untimely or inadequate maintenance or service of the Motorhome and its components, failure to follow instructions or maintenance outlined in the manuals supplied with the Motorhome, etc.
- Failure to seek and obtain repairs in a timely manner. Damage caused by failure to address warranty issues in a timely fashion will not be covered by this warranty, additional expenses will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Failure to use reasonable efforts to mitigate damage.
- Odometer tampering or failure to comply with the instructions set forth in the owner’s manuals.
- Exterior storage compartments may not be moisture-free due to weather and humidity conditions. It is advised that you store items accordingly. Pleasure-Way is not responsible for goods damaged while stored in exterior storage compartments.
- Condensation and the results of condensation include, but not limited to, water damage and the growth of mildew or mold inside or outside of the Motorhome. Mold and mildew inside and outside of the Motorhome are natural growths given certain environmental conditions and are not covered by the terms of this warranty.
- Wheel alignments or adjustments to axles, tire wear or failure, and glass damage. Aluminum wheels are not warranted against corrosion or damage that is a result of road salt, sea salt, cleaning chemicals or harsh driving conditions, and excessive pressure from power washers.
- Improper electric power supply or improper vehicle hook-up to other facilities and failure to properly ventilate the vehicle.
- Changes, modifications, or additions made to other Pleasure-Way motorhomes manufactured after this Motorhome. This is not an engineer upgrade warranty.
- Failure of the Motorhome, tires and/or chassis, and related components and parts resulting in incidental damages, costs, fees, or expenses, including but not limited to: loss or damage to personal property, items or goods stored both inside and outside the Motorhome, loss of use and equipment of Motorhome, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss (including loss of wages or profits),
cost of rental vehicle, cost of accommodations, travel expenses (including taxi, bus, airfares), towing, fuel, meals, telephone, internet and any and all other miscellaneous and incidental expenses. Some provinces and states do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may be limited or may not apply to you.
- This Motorhome is not designed for four season use. Failure to properly winterize your Motorhome or operating your Motorhome in freezing conditions may cause damage to your Motorhome that is not covered under this Limited Warranty.
- This Motorhome has been designed solely for its intended purpose of recreational camping and personal use; it is not intended for use as a full-time quarters or permanent residence. Pleasure-Way makes no warranty whatsoever with regard to any Motorhome that has been used other than for temporary recreation purposes, including, but not limited to, use of the Motorhome for residential, commercial, rental, revenue generating or business purposes, or any Motorhome not registered and regularly used in the United States or Canada. For the purposes of this Limited Warranty, it shall be deemed conclusive evidence of commercial, rental or business purposes if the Motorhome is licensed, titled, registered or insured in the name of any corporation, LLC, partnership, or any other form of business or commercial entity. If the Motorhome owner or user files a tax form claiming a business or commercial tax benefit or income related to the Motorhome, it shall be irrefutable that the Motorhome has been used for rental, commercial or business purposes.
- The importing or exporting or shipping of the Motorhome out of the country of original licensing or titling (Canada or the United States) voids this Limited Warranty from the time the Motorhome is imported or exported and at all times thereafter. Costs, expenses, and damages arising from or related to the following are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
THE CONDITIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEGENERATION DUE TO WEAR AND TEAR AND EXPOSURE AFTER THESE LIMITATIONS:
For NINETY (90) DAYS from the original retail purchase date by the original retail purchaser from an authorized
Pleasure-Way dealer: any and all adjustments to compartment door or cabinet latches and hinges. Also fuses, remotes and smoke detector batteries.
For ONE (1) YEAR from the original retail date purchase date or 12,000 miles/20,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, by the original retail purchaser from an authorized Pleasure-Way dealer:
- Lithium batteries
- Control touch panels and control boards
- All seat, curtain, door panel, ceiling, and wall fabrics used in the coach
- Window seals and caulking
- Exterior latches and locks
- Exterior doors and hatches, including but not limited to, utility center door and power cable hatch
- City water fill and exterior shower
- Porchlight and interior LED lighting
- Exterior cable TV outlet
- GFCI outlet
- Black and grey water termination valves, sewer hose, and connections
- Table legs and base
- Fridge vents
- Cabinet latches and hardware
- Shower pan, window, and fan shrouds
- Propane regulator
- Generator exhaust brackets
- Exterior striping
- Painted plastic exterior body molding and bumpers. Please note that painting exterior moldings magnifies the original equipment manufacturer’s condition of the plastic molding. Some conditions of the plastic, such as but not limited to, body attachment points, imperfections and differences in texture may be more visible when painted. These are considered normal and are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
Download Link: https://pleasureway.com/owners/download-manuals/