Jayco Embark 2023 Washer Dryer User Manual
Your motor home is equipped with a washer dryer set, make sure you have sufficient power available before operating the washer or dryer (refer to calculating electrical load). Make sure you are connected to a 120-volt power source. Refer to the manufacturer owner’s manual included in your Owner’s Portfolio for detailed safety, operating and care instructions. Contact your Dealer or Customer Service for details on sanitizing and winterizing.
Gas dryers should NEVER be installed in your recreation vehicle. Dryer prep has been designed for electric dryer operation ONLY. Never place items in the washer that are dampened with gasoline or other flammable fluids. No washer can completely remove oil. Do not dry anything that has ever had any type of oil on it (including cooking oils).
Doing so can result in death, explosion, or fire.
Do not operate a dryer in the recreation vehicle unless the dryer is properly vented.
Central Vacuum System
The following is an overview of the central vacuum system operation. For detailed operating and safety instructions, refer to the manufacturer’s user guide.
The central vacuum system installed cleans virtually any surface with no electric cords and has a variety of attachments for many cleaning needs. Make sure you have 120-volt AC power available before operating your central vacuum system (refer to Electrical Systems, calculating electrical load). To operate the central vacuum system lift the vacuum cover, and attach your vacuum hose and cleaning attachment. The central vacuum will automatically activate. It has a large disposable bag that will need to be checked periodically and replaced after usage. The disposable bag is located inside the exterior cargo compartment.
DO NOT PICK UP ANYTHING THAT IS BURNING OR SMOKING, SUCH AS CIGARETTES, MATCHES, OR HOT ASHES. RV damage, personal injury, or death may result from vacuuming up burning or smoking material.
- DO NOT PICK UP FLAMMABLE OR COMBUSTIBLE LIQUIDS SUCH AS GASOLINE, OR USE IN AREAS WHERE THEY MAY BE PRESENT. RV damage, personal injury, or death may result from vacuuming up flammable or combustible material.
Your motor home may be equipped with one or more of the following:
Satellite TV Antenna
The stationary and/or in-motion satellite TV antenna enables you to toggle between satellites while stationary or in-motion using a remote control (if you subscribe to multi-satellite programming).
NOTE: All dome satellite systems are motorized single dish / single LNB mechanisms. They can only point toward and receive programming from one satellite at a time. The automatic satellite dish is compatible with DISH Network® and DIRECTV® standard definition programming and DISH Network HD programming.
The following is an overview of the satellite operation and functions. Refer to the manufacturer’s user guide for detailed operating instructions.
Your unit is preset for DIRECTV receivers. To change this setting, refer to the manufacturer’s operation manual.
Operating your in-motion antenna
- Turn on receiver and television set. The antenna must be connected to a receiver that is plugged into 120 VAC.
- Verify that you are getting the receiver’s menu screens on the television. These screens are available with or without the dish finding the signal. Refer to the antenna manufacturer’s operation manual for details of receiver set up.
- Turn the power switch on for the antenna. The dish should start moving, making one or two revolutions before it stops to acquire GPS. This can take a few moments or up to 10-15 minutes. Normal operation will be less than a minute.
- Once the unit has acquired GPS, the dish will begin its search. The dish will pause on the signal long enough to determine which satellite it has found. If it moves off the signal, it is in an effort to verify the signal and should return to the signal shortly.
- After the unit has verified that it has the correct satellite, it will continue to track the signal.
- If the vehicle does not move for six minutes, the unit will toggle to its alternate satellite, then toggle back to the primary satellite and “go to sleep”. If the vehicle begins movement in a straight line at 10 mph, the unit will resume tracking mode.
- If you do not have a signal, see “Troubleshooting” during power-up in the manufacturer’s operation manual.
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” no follow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
View Full User Guide: Jayco Embark 2023 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://www.jayco.com/manuals