Jayco Embark 2023 WHAT IS NOT COVERED User Manual
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Equipment and appliances installed after the Motor home is assembled by Jayco;
- Motor homes used for any rental, business, and commercial purpose – If the Motor homeowner or user files a tax form claiming a business or commercial tax benefit related to the Motor home, or if the RV is purchased, registered or titled in the name of any business association it shall be irrefutable that the Motor home has been used for rental, commercial or business purposes;
- Any Motor home sold or used outside of the United States, U.S. Territories or Canada;
- Any Motor home not used solely for recreational travel and camping;
- Any Motor home purchased through auction or wholesale;
- Any Motor home purchased from a dealer that is not an authorized dealer;
- Owner neglect;
- Failure to provide routine maintenance;
- Alteration; off-road use;
- Collision or accident, whether or not foreseeable;
- Acts of God, including weather;
- Damage or corrosion caused by the environment, theft, vandalism, fire, explosions, or overloading.
EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR DECIDING LEGAL DISPUTES RELATING TO AN ALLEGED BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY NATURE, MUST BE FILED IN THE COURTS WITHIN THE STATE OF MANUFACTURE, WHICH IS INDIANA. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE INTERPRETED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW, ALL CLAIMS, CONTROVERSIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA, INCLUDING ITS STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULE THAT WOULD RESULT IN THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF A DIFFERENT JURISDICTION. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND PROVINCE TO PROV-INCE. ALL ACTIONS OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE MOTOR HOME SHALL BE DECIDED BY A JUDGE RATHER THAN BY A JURY.
Your warranty registrations should be completed and delivered to the manufacturer of component parts. The selling dealership will assist you in completing and filling out the Jayco product warranty registration. Upon receipt of the product registration by Jayco, your Warranty will be registered. The failure to submit this warranty registration to Jayco will not affect your rights under this limited warranty as long as you can present proof of purchase, however, it can cause delays in obtaining the remedies offered by this limited warranty, and it may adversely affect any servicing facility’s ability to provide proper repairs and/or part replacement. Note, tender and acceptance of a warranty registration does not alter the express terms of this limited warranty or any of its exclusions.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
It is the Owner’s responsibility to perform proper care and maintenance of the Motor home and to assure correct load distribution. For details regarding this, please see your owner’s manuals. Please review all manuals and contact your selling dealership, Jayco, or supplier of the component part if you have questions.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS; YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
903 S. Main Street * P. O. Box 460 * Middlebury, IN 46540
Your recreation vehicle has been equipped with a window(s) that serves as a secondary means of escape. The window(s) will allow a quick exit from the vehicle during an emergency if access to the main entrance door is not available. It is easily identified by the red latches and labels. Practice opening the window before an emergency occurs, and make sure all occupants know how to operate it.
Exercise care when opening the exit window. If opened too far, it may come off the hinge. This may result in damage to the unit or window.
All windows must be closed and locked while the RV is in transit.
Your recreation vehicle may be equipped with one of the following exit window styles:
Flip latch style (2 per window)
Push up on the front lip of the latch and the latch unfolds. Push up on the front lip of the latch again to unhook the latch from the window.
When both latches are released, push out on the window which is hinged at the top. Exit the vehicle.
The screen does not need to be removed from the window.
Slider window latch style
Pull the lever down to unlock the window.
Slide the window to the right to open and exit the vehicle. The screen does not need to be removed from the window.
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
View Full User Guide: Jayco Embark 2023 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://www.jayco.com/manuals