Tata Punch 2021 Important Information User Manual
In this Owner’s Manual, you will find the text under the headings “WARNING” and “NOTE” which highlights important information. Pay particular attention to these highlighted messages.
Indicates additional information that will assist you in gaining the optimum benefit and care for your vehicle.
Indicates procedures or information that must be followed precisely in order to avoid the possibility of severe personal injury and serious damage to the vehicle.
Safety consciousness not only ensures your safety and the safety of other road users, but it also helps to reduce the wear and tear on your vehicle.
Safe driving depends on:
- How quickly you make decisions to avoid an accident.
- Your ability to concentrate.
- How well you can see and judge objects.
- How well familiar you are with your vehicle controls and its capabilities.
Fatigue is a result of physical or mental exertion that impairs judgment. Driver fatigue may be due to inadequate sleep, extended work hours, strenuous work or non-work activities or combination of other factors. Take rest at regular intervals.
- Always take into account the road conditions, weather conditions, vehicle speed in order to prevent accidents.
- Turn ‘ON’ the side indicators at least 30 meters before taking a turn or changing the lane.
- Decelerate to a safe speed before taking turn. Do not apply brakes during cornering.
- When overtaking other vehicles, watch out for the oncoming vehicle.
- Never drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If your vehicle is equipped with an infotainment/navigation system, set and make changes to your travel route only when the vehicle is parked.
- Program radio presets with the vehicle parked, and use your programmed presets to make radio use quicker and simpler.
Driving Through Water
Do not drive through flooded areas. Judge the depth of water before driving through it. Otherwise, water may enter the vehicle interior or the engine compartment. If at all the situation demands that you have to drive through water then;
- Keep engine in higher RPM and crawl the vehicle in low gear.
- Flowing or rushing water creates strong forces. Driving through flowing water could cause the vehicle to about trying to drive through flowing water.
- Lightly apply the brake pedal to dry the liners until the brakes work normally once you are out of water.
Do not attempt to start the engine if vehicle gets flooded due to water. Tow the vehicle to a safe place. Contact a nearest TATA MOTORS Authorized Service Centre.
Driving on a Rainy Day
- Check wiper blades, lights and brakes for proper functioning and condition.
- Check the tyre treads depth, the condition of the tread and tyre.
- Avoid harsh braking and sharp turns. It may cause loss of control and lead to a skid.
- For slowing down, shift to lower gears and brake gently.
- Keep lights ‘ON’ if visibility is poor.
Driving on Wet Roads
On wet road or during light showers, “Aquaplaning” can occur. “Aquaplaning” is the loss of direct contact between the road surface and the vehicle’s tires due to a water film forming between them. Steering or braking the vehicle can be very difficult, and loss of control can occur. There is no hard and fast rule about aquaplaning. The best advice is to slow down when the road is wet.
If you have driven for a long time in heavy rain without braking, there may be a delayed reaction from the brakes when braking for the first time. You have to press the brake pedal more firmly. Maintain a greater distance from the vehicle in front.
View Full User Guide: Tata Punch User 2021 Manual
Download Manuals: https://cars.tatamotors.com/service/owners/owners-manual
Tata 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]