Honda Civic Hatchback 2022 Speed and Time User Manual
Speed and Time
Roll the left selector wheel to switch between trip meter A and trip meter B.
- Trip meter P. 144
- Elapsed time Shows the time elapsed since Trip A or Trip B was reset.
- Average speed Shows the average speed in mph or km/h since Trip A or Trip B was reset.
Driver Attention Monitor
The Driver Attention Monitor analyzes steering inputs to determine if the vehicle is being driven in a manner consistent with drowsy or inattentive driving. If it determines that the vehicle is being driven in such a manner, it will display the degree of the driver’s attention on the driver information interface.
When you select Driver attention on the driver information interface, bars on it light up in white to indicate the degree of the driver’s attention. Accessing contents in the display P. 144
The Driver Attention Monitor cannot always detect if the driver is tired or inattentive. Regardless of the system
Shows the compass screen.
€™s feedback, if you are feeling tired, stop in a safe location and rest for as long as needed.
When driving guidance is provided by the navigation system, Apple Car Play or Android Auto, turn-by-turn directions to your destination appear.
If two bars light up, the Driver attention level low message will appear.
If one bar lights up, the Driver attention level low. Time for a break. the message will appear, a beep will sound, and the steering wheel will vibrate.
If this message appears, stop in a safe location and rest for as long as needed.
The message will disappear when the left selector wheel is pressed or when the system has determined that the driver is driving normally.
If the driver does not take a break and the monitor continues to detect that the driver is very tired, the message will appear again after approximately 15 minutes, accompanied by a beep and steering wheel vibrations. The message does not appear when the traveling time is 30 minutes or less.
The Driver Attention Monitor resets when:
- The engine is turned off.
- The driver unfastens the seat belt and opens the door while the vehicle is stopped.
For the Driver Attention Monitor to function:
- The vehicle must be traveling above 25 mph (40 km/h).
- The electric power steering (EPS) system indicator must be off.
Depending on driving conditions or other factors, the Driver Attention Monitor may not function in the following circumstances:
- The steering assist function of the Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) is active. 2 Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) P. 563
- The condition of the road is poor, e.g. the surface is unpaved or bumpy.
- It is windy.
- The driver is frequently operating the vehicle in an assertive manner such as changing lanes or accelerating.
You can change the Driver Attention Monitor settings. Select Tactile and audible alert, Tactile alert or OFF. Settings P. 129
Appears when any of the seat belts are latched or unlatched.
Shows the remaining oil life and Maintenance Minder TM.
Maintenance Minder TM P. 635
- You can change the Driver Attention Monitor settings. Select Tactile And Audible Alert, Tactile Alert, or OFF.
- Customized Features P. 374
Indicates the state of the Road Departure Mitigation system, CMBSTM, and blind spot information system* such as On, Off, or Failure, by color and letters.
The following colors indicate the state of any of the above-mentioned systems:
- Green: The system is on.
- Gray: The system is off.
- Amber: There is a problem with the system.
If a system is indicated by the color amber, have your vehicle checked by a dealer immediately. To turn on or off each system, first rotate the left selector wheel to switch displays. From the next display you can select which system to turn on or off.
Honda Civic 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
View Full User Guide: Honda Civic Hatchback 2022 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://owners.honda.com/vehicle-information/manuals