Jayco Eagle Fifth Wheels 2023 BMPRO RVMaster System User Manual
BMPRO RVMaster System
The following is an overview of the BMPRO system.
Refer to the BMPRO RVMaster user guide for complete operating, setup, and programming instructions. A digital version of the operator manual may be included with the system. On the HOME screen (upper right corner) press the SETTINGS button (the small Gear icon) and scroll the screen down until you see USER MANUAL. Tap to open. To return to the beginning, tap the screen and a drop-down appears at the top of the screen. Select the back arrow at the top left to return to the menu screen. To get back to the display HOME screen, press the left-facing triangle button at the bottom of the screen.
The RVMaster Bluetooth touchscreen is a wall-mounted control giving you the freedom to operate multiple RV functions from one location inside the RV.
The touchscreen and remotes connect to the RVMaster Node via Bluetooth. The RVMaster Controller (touchscreen) has Wi-Fi capabilities to connect to the internet to download the latest app updates. The system has a downloadable app available for your smartphone, tablet or smart device called RVMaster.
The following list describes some of the features this system may control. Depending on your model or system, not all of these features will be available.
- RV auto-leveling systems
- Power jacks and stabilizers
- Interior and exterior lights
- RV slide-out rooms
- Power awnings
- TV and bed lifts
- HVAC thermostat
- Gas and electric water heaters
- Freshwater, black water, and gray water tank levels
- Battery levels
- Back-up camera systems
- Water pump
- Kitchen and bath vents and vent covers
- Door locks
- TV, radio, and DVD systems
- Automatic fireplace control
- Lowering/raising the automatic ramp door (toy hauler)
RVMaster Switches (remote controls)
The system will come with multiple individual smart remote controls (or RVMaster Switches). Depending on your floor plan or system, these can be programmed for individual room control. The remotes are installed on the wall in each room.
Pairing the remote controls
Remote controls come from the factory paired to your system. If remotes get “un-paired” from the RV Bluetooth system, press the arrow keys at the bottom of the touchscreen until PA appears in the Menu Display. Press the RET button and the display will blink on and off indicating the system is ready for pairing. Press and hold any two buttons on the remote control. The PA display will go out when the pairing is complete. The remote will now be able to operate the systems labeled on the individual buttons for that specific room and remote.
The RVMaster Switch remote controls use a 3V Lithium CR2032 coin cell battery.
To access the battery on the back of the remote, remove the remote from the wall:
- Pull the bottom of the remote away from the wall. There will be an audible snap as it releases from the clip.
- Lift the remote upwards to unhook it at the top.
- The remote will separate from the wall mount.
To replace the remote on the wall:
- Hook the top of the remote on the top of the wall bracket.
- Push the bottom of the remote back in place. There will be an audible snap as it attaches to the mount.
Touchscreen Control Panel
The row of buttons at the bottom of the touchscreen control certain pre-programmed features and allow control of the slideouts, awnings, lights and water pump. In the event the touchscreen is not working, this Control Panel will allow manual operation separate from the touchscreen.
- Buttons #1 through #4 are pre-programmed from the factory and cannot be changed to perform other functions.
- Button #1 – Turns all interior lights ON or OFF. Press once for ON, and press again for OFF.
- Button #2 – Turns all outside lights ON or OFF, which include security lights, awning lights, and ramp door lights (toy hauler). It does not operate the front cap LED lights. Press once for ON, and press again for OFF.
- Button #3 – Turns inside and outside lights ON or OFF. Press once for ON, and press again for OFF.
- Button #4 – Turns water pump ON or OFF. Press once for ON, and press again for OFF.
- Arrow Buttons – Used to select awnings or slideouts, pair your smartphone or tablet to the touchscreen system, pair the dedicated remotes, or to turn the touchscreen display OFF.
- RESET Button – There is a small pinhole above the left arrow on the Menu Display that will reset the touchscreen.
- EXT Button – Used to extend either slideouts or awnings. Used in conjunction with the arrow buttons to select an awning or slideout (also used when pairing your smartphone or tablet to the system).
- RET Button – Used to Retract either slideouts or awnings. Used in conjunction with the arrow buttons to select an awning or slideout (also used when pairing wall-mounted remotes to the system).
Menu Display (between arrow buttons) uses the arrow keys to scroll through the selections.
- Menu Display shows A1 or A2 (awnings). Cycle between awnings with the arrows. Press and hold EXT or RET to extend or retract the selected awning.
- Menu Display shows b1 or b2 (bunk lifts).
- Cycle between bunk lifts with the arrows press EXT or RET to operate.
- Menu Display shows J1, J2, J3 or J4 (jacks).
- Cycle between jacks then press EXT or RET to operate.
- Menu Display shows S1, S2, S3 or S4 (slideouts).
- Cycle between slides using the arrow buttons. Press and hold EXT or RET to extend or retract the selected slideout.
- Menu Display shows OF (must then press the EXT button) to turn off all loads (lights and fans plus touchscreen). This does not shut down the generator. Press any of the numbered light buttons to turn the touchscreen back on.
- Menu Display shows PA (pair). Press EXT to pair your phone or tablet or press RET to pair one of the wall-mounted remote controls. The PA on the small display will flash on and off indicating the system is in pairing mode and can be connected to a Bluetooth smart device. When the device is paired, the PA display will go out.
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
View Full User Guide: Jayco Eagle Fifth Wheels 2023 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://www.jayco.com/manuals