2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG C-CLASS
With its cutting-edge technology, fine craftsmanship, and thrilling performance, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Class Long is a luxury and high-performance sedan. It gives off an air of luxury and sportiness with its smooth, aerodynamic shape. Under the hood, it has a powerful engine lineup with turbocharged six-cylinder and V8 choices that give it great power and speed. The AMG C-Class Long has a luxurious and high-tech interior with a beautiful infotainment system, high-quality materials, and a wide range of driver-assistance features that make driving an unbeatable experience. This model shows how dedicated Mercedes-Benz is to making a top-of-the-line, long-wheelbase luxury sedan that combines ease, style, and high-performance capabilities.
Seatbelt and SRS Airbag
- All persons in the vehicle must fasten their seatbelts BEFORE the vehicle starts to move. Otherwise, the possibility of serious injury becomes greater in the event of a sudden stop or accident.
- To obtain maximum protection in the event of an accident, the driver and all passengers must always wear seatbelts when in the vehicle. The SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) airbag does not do away with the need to fasten seatbelts. In combination with seatbelts, it offers the best combined protection in case of a serious accident.
- Not wearing a seatbelt increases the chance of severe injury or death in a crash even when the vehicle has the SRS airbag.
- The SRS airbags deploy with considerable speed and force.
- Occupants who are not seated in the proper upright position when the SRS airbag deploys could suffer very serious injuries. Because the SRS airbag needs enough space for deployment, the driver should always sit upright and well back in the seat as far from the steering wheel as practical while still maintaining full vehicle control and the front passenger should move the seat as far back as possible and sit upright and well back in the seat.
Engine Exhaust Gas (Carbon Monoxide)
- Never inhale engine exhaust gas. Engine exhaust gas contains carbon monoxide, a colourless and odourless gas that is dangerous, or even lethal if inhaled.
- Always properly maintain the engine exhaust system to prevent engine exhaust gas from entering the vehicle.
- Never run the engine in a closed space, such as a garage, except for the brief time needed to drive the vehicle in or out of it.
- Avoid remaining in a parked vehicle for a long time while the engine is running. If that is unavoidable, then use the ventilation fan to force fresh air into the vehicle.
- Always keep the front ventilator inlet grille free from snow, leaves or other obstructions to ensure that the ventilation system always works properly.
- If at any time you suspect that exhaust fumes are entering the vehicle, have the problem checked and corrected as soon as possible? If you must drive under these conditions, drive only with all windows fully open.
- Keep the trunk lid or rear gate closed while driving to prevent exhaust gas from entering the vehicle.
Drinking and Driving
Drinking and then driving is very dangerous. Alcohol in the bloodstream delays your reaction and impairs your perception, judgment and attentiveness. If you drive after drinking – even if you drink just a little it will increase the risk of being involved in a serious or fatal accident, injuring or killing yourself, your passengers and others. In addition, if you are injured in an accident, alcohol may increase the severity of that injury. Please don’t drink and drive. Drunken driving is one of the most frequent causes of accidents. Since alcohol affects all people differently, you may have consumed too much alcohol to drive safely even if the level of alcohol in your blood is below the legal limit. The safest thing you can do is never drink and drive. However, if you have no choice but to drive, stop drinking and sober up completely before getting behind the wheel.
There are some drugs (over-the-counter and prescription) that can delay your reaction time and impair your perception, judgment, and attentiveness. If you drive after taking them, it may increase your, your passengers and other persons’ risk of being involved in a serious or fatal accident. If you are taking any drugs, check with your doctor or pharmacist or read the literature that accompanies the medication to determine if the drug you are taking can impair your driving ability. Do not drive after taking any medications that can make you drowsy or otherwise affect your ability to safely operate a motor vehicle. If you have a medical condition that requires you to take drugs, please consult with your doctor. Never drive if you are under the influence of any illicit mind-altering drugs. For your own health and well-being, we urge you not to take illegal drugs in the first place and to seek treatment if you are addicted to those drugs.
- Do not attach any accessories, labels or stickers (other than properly placed inspection stickers) to the windshield. Such items may obstruct your view.
- If it is necessary to attach an accessory (such as an electronic toll collection (ETC) device or security pass) to the windshield, consult your SUBARU dealer for details on the proper location.
- Do not connect any unauthorized accessories or devices to the data link connector (OBDII port). This connector should be used only with compatible diagnostic devices for inspection and maintenance by an authorized service technician using authorized service tools. Connecting unauthorized devices, such as a driver-behavior tracking device, may adversely affect vehicle systems, including safety systems, or allow others to access information stored in your vehicle. The use of unauthorized devices may also cause unexpected malfunctions, such as a drained battery, or may damage vehicle systems. The manufacturer’s warranty will not cover any part that malfunctions, fails, or is damaged due to the use of an unauthorized device with the data link connector.
Event Data Recorder
This vehicle is equipped with an event data recorder (EDR). The main purpose of an EDR is to record, in certain crashes or near crash-like situations, such as an airbag deployment or hitting a road obstacle, data that will assist in understanding how a vehicle’s systems performed. The EDR is designed to record data related to vehicle dynamics and safety systems for a short period of time, typically 30 seconds or less.
The EDR in this vehicle is designed to record such data as:
- How various systems in your vehicle were operating
- Whether or not the driver and passenger safety belts were buckled/fastened. How far (if at all) the driver was depressing the accelerator and/or brake pedal; and,
- How fast the vehicle was travelling.
These data can help provide a better understanding of the circumstances in which crashes and injuries occur. NOTE: EDR data are recorded by your vehicle only if a non-trivial crash situation occurs; no data are recorded by the EDR under normal driving conditions and no personal data (e.g., name, gender, age, and crash location) are recorded. However, other parties, such as law enforcement, could combine the EDR data with the type of personally identifying data routinely acquired during a crash investigation. To read data recorded by an EDR, special equipment is required, and access to the vehicle or the EDR is needed. In addition to the vehicle manufacturer, other parties, such as law enforcement, that have the special equipment, can read the information if they have access to the vehicle or the EDR.
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Class is a refresh of the previous generation, which was introduced in 2015.
The 2022 AMG C-Class offers various engine options, including turbocharged inline-four and V8 engines, with different power outputs depending on the trim level.
Performance figures vary by trim and engine, but AMG C-Class models are known for their impressive acceleration and handling capabilities.
The starting price can vary based on the specific model and optional features, so it’s best to check with a Mercedes-Benz dealership for current pricing.
The 2022 AMG C-Class is equipped with advanced technology, including the Mercedes-Benz MBUX infotainment system, driver-assistance features, and a premium interior with high-quality materials.
Yes, the AMG C-Class is typically available in several trim levels, each offering different performance levels and luxury features.
Yes, Mercedes-Benz offers 4MATIC all-wheel drive as an option on many AMG C-Class models for enhanced traction.
Fuel economy varies depending on the engine and drivetrain, so it’s essential to refer to the official EPA ratings for specific figures.
Mercedes-Benz offers hybrid versions of some C-Class models, but availability may vary by region.
The interior of the 2022 AMG C-Class typically offers comfortable seating for up to five passengers and is characterized by high-quality materials and a driver-focused cockpit.
The 2022 AMG C-Class comes equipped with a suite of advanced safety features, including adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, automatic emergency braking, and more.
The AMG C-Class competes with other luxury sports sedans in its class, such as the BMW M3 and Audi RS4, offering a combination of performance and luxury.
Towing capacity can vary depending on the engine and equipment, so it’s essential to consult the vehicle’s specifications for precise towing capabilities.
The AMG C-Class typically features sportier styling elements, including distinctive AMG bodywork, unique wheels, and interior enhancements that distinguish it from standard C-Class models.
Download Manuals: https://www.mbusa.com/en/owners/manuals