Mercedes-Benz S-CLASS SEDAN 2023 Resetting Seat Settings User Manual
Resetting Seat Settings
Home > Comfort > Seat
- Select Reset.
- Select ß for the desired seat.
Switching the seat heating on/off
Risk of burns due to repeatedly switching on the seat heating can cause the seat cushion and seat backrest pad-ding to become very hot.
In particular, the health of persons with limited temperature sensitivity or a limited ability to react to high temperatures may be affected or they may even suffer burn-like injuries.
- Do not repeatedly switch on the seat heating.
To protect against overheating, the seat heating may be temporarily deactivated after it has been switched on repeatedly.
Damage to the seats caused by objects or documents when the seat heating is switched on, overheating may occur due to objects or documents placed on the seats, e.g. seat cushions or child seats. This could cause damage to the seat surface.
- Make sure that no objects or documents are on the seats when the seat heating is switched on.
- The power supply is switched on.
- Press button 1 repeatedly until the desired heating level is set.
- Depending on the heating level, up to three indicator lamps will light up. If all indicator lamps are off, the seat heating is switched off.
- The seat heating will automatically switch down from the three heating levels after 8, 10 and 20 minutes until the seat heating switches off.
- If you switch the power supply off and on again within 20 minutes, the previous setting of the seat heating for the driver’s seat will remain active.
- You can set the heat distribution of the heated sections among the seat cushions and seat backrests on the front and rear seats using the multimedia system (/ page 130).
- Vehicles with the Warmth Comfort Package: you can adjust the heating of the center console and door armrests using the multimedia system (/ page 133).
Setting the panel heating
Home > Comfort > Seat > Heating Settings > Panel Heating
When the seat heating is switched on, the armrests, the center panels of the doors and the center console can be heated.
- Switch the function for the desired seats on or off.
Switching the seat ventilation on/off
- The power supply is switched on.
- Press button 1 repeatedly until the desired blower setting has been reached. Depending on the blower setting, up to three indicator lamps will light up. If all indicator lamps are off, the seat ventilation is switched off.
- If you switch the power supply off and on again within 20 minutes, the previous seat ventilation setting for the driver’s seat will remain active.
Adjusting the steering wheel electrically
Risk of accident due to adjusting the vehicle settings while the vehicle is in motion
You could lose control of the vehicle in the following situations in particular:
- If you adjust the driver’s seat, the head restraint, the steering wheel or the mirror while the vehicle is in motion
- If you fasten your seat belt while the vehicle is in motion
- Before starting the vehicle: in particular, adjust the driver’s seat, head restraint, steering wheel, and mirror, and fasten your seat belt.
Risk of entrapment for children when adjusting the steering wheel Children could injure themselves if they adjust the steering wheel.
- Never leave children unattended in the vehicle.
- When leaving the vehicle, always take the key with you and lock the vehicle.
The steering wheel can be adjusted when the power supply is disconnected.
- To move up
- To move back
- To move down
- To move forward
- Save the settings with the memory function (/ page 138).
Switching the steering wheel heater on/off
- The vehicle is switched on.
- Push the switch into position 1 or 2.If indicator lamp 3 lights up, the steering wheel heater is switched on.
When you switch the vehicle off, the steering wheel heater will switch off.
Linking the steering wheel heater to the seat heating
- The power supply or the vehicle has been switched on.
Home >Comfort > Seat > Heating Settings
- Tap on Additional Steering Wheel Heating.
The steering wheel heater will be linked to the seat heating. When the function has been activated, the steering wheel heater will automatically be activated and deactivated when you switch the seat heating on and off.
Mercedes-Benz 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32446″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
View Full User Guide: Mercedes-Benz S-CLASS SEDAN 2023 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://www.mbusa.com/en/owners/manuals