Tata Punch 2021 Ac On/off User Manual
Press the button to switch ON/OFF the AC. The indicator lamp in the button will light up when AC is ON.
The AC can be switched ‘ON’ only if the blower is ‘ON’ and engine is running.
When AC is switched ‘ON’, engine idling RPM increases marginally to adjust the AC compressor load.
When desired temperature is achieved Ac compressor will self-displace optimum refrigerant flow.
Condensate may drip from the underside of the vehicle when it is in cooling mode. Traces of water on the ground are normal and are not a sign of leakage or malfunction. Ventilate the vehicle for a brief period during warm weather. This will speed up the cooling process and the desired vehicle interior temperature will be reached quickly.
- Do not cover the air vents or air in-take grilles in the vehicle interior. If the AC is not used for a long period, such as during winter, it may not give the best performance when you start using it again. Operate the AC at least once a month to maintain optimum performance. While you start the vehicle after a long duration (more than 15 days), follow the procedure for better AC performance:
- Start the vehicle and allow the engine to idle for 2-3 minutes. AC should be off in this period. Switch the AC on and run it for another 2~3 minutes while the engine idles. This circulates the refrigerant and oil to lubricate the internal parts of the air-conditioning system.
Air Distribution Mode- Defroster & Foot Well
This is to select the air distribution pattern directs air through the foot well air vent and also through defrost.
Max. Defrost Button
This button directs the main airflow towards the windscreen for faster defrosting. (It also overrides any mode selection you may have made.)
For your safety make sure you have a clear view through all the windows before driving.
When “Air Distribution Mode – Defroster & Foot Well” or “Air distribution mode – Defroster” is pressed, system may switch on AC and move to fresh air for optimum demisting/defrosting
Fresh / Recirculation Air Mode
Press the switch to activate / deactivate air recirculation mode. Press to ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’
Press the OFF button to switch the system ‘OFF’.
FULLY AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL (FATC) (if avail-able)
FATC system controls the in-cabin temperature of the vehicle automatically and pro-vides maximum passenger convenience regardless of outside weather conditions.
- Rear window demister button
- Maximum Defrost button
- Air Distribution mode – Defroster
- Blower speed control down button
- Blower speed up control button
- Temperature control knob
- Auto ON selection button
- AC button
- Fresh Air / Recirculation button
- OFF button
FATC display is shown on main display screen.
FATC functions can be controlled using both the FATC control panel and the touchscreen display.
Whenever the user presses any push button or turns the rotary knob, then the display unit will show the relevant Climate In-formation.
Also, when the display is not in climate mode then climate information will be displayed on the all-time display available on the top bar.
Rear Window Demister Button
This button turns the rear window demister ON or OFF. The system will be deactivated after 15 min of continuous operation.
Max Defrost Button
This button directs the main airflow towards windscreen for faster defrosting. (It also overrides any mode selection you may have made.)
When you turn off the button, the system returns to its former settings.
For your safety make sure you have a clear view through all the windows be-fore driving.
View Full User Guide: Tata Punch User 2021 Manual
Download Manuals: https://cars.tatamotors.com/service/owners/owners-manual
Tata 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]