Tata Punch 2021 Coverage Under 24 X 7 On Road Assistance User Manual
Coverage Under 24 X 7 On Road Assistance Program
The 24×7 On Road Assistance Program Service covers the following services on your vehicle during the warranty period.
- Wheel change through spare wheel.
- Arrangement of fuel. (Fuel cost will be chargeable at actual cost).
- Re-opening the vehicle in cases of key lock out.
- Rectification of electrical problems related to battery, fuses etc.
- On spot repairs for complaints re-pairable at site. ^
- Vehicle to vehicle towing or winching & towing for non-accident cases up to the nearest TATA MOTORS Authorized Dealer/Service Center. Towing charges at actual cost beyond the same to be paid to the ASP in cash.(Any ferry or toll charges levied in relation to the vehicle being towed to be paid by the customers in actual in cash).
For accident cases, towing charges are to be borne by the customer.
II. The 24×7 On Road Assistance Program coverage on availing the 24X7 pol-icy, post-warranty is up to a maximum of 6 instances of assistance in one year for both the plans- Basic and Premium. In the premium plan, this includes 2 instances of towing up to the nearest TATA MOTORS Authorized Dealer/Service Center.
24 X 7 On Road Assistance Program Does Not Apply To
- Cost of parts consumables and labor for such repairs not covered under warranty*. These charges are to be settled with ASP in cash.
- Toll or ferry charges paid by ASP in reaching to the breakdown site to be settled with ASP in actuals in cash.
- Cases involving accident, fire, theft, vandalism, riots, lightening, earth-quake, windstorm, hail, tsunami, un-usual weather conditions, other acts of God, flood, etc.
- Vehicles that are unattended, un-registered, impounded or abandoned.
- Breakdown/defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alterations or modifications made to the vehicle.
- Lack of maintenance as per the maintenance schedule as detailed in the owner’s manual.
- Cases involving racing, rallies, vehicle testing or practice for such events.
- The Service is not available in Lakshadweep.
- The reach time is indicative & the actual reach time will be conveyed by the call center at the time of breakdown call.
- The reach time can vary depending on the traffic density & time of the day.
- The reach time indicated does not ac-count for delays due to but not limited to acts of God, laws, rules & regulations for time being in force, orders of statutory or Govt. authorities, industrial disputes, inclement weather, heavy down pour, floods, storms, natural calamities, road blocks due to accidents, general strife and law & order conditions viz. fire, arson, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks, war etc.
On spot repairs at breakdown site shall depend on nature of complaints & will be as per the discretion of the ASP.
The decision for free of charge re-pairs will be as per the warranty policy & procedures of TATA MOTORS PASSENGER VEHICLE LIMITED and as per the interpretation of the same by ASP. You will be duly informed by the ASP & call center for the change applicable if any.
- All charges wherever applicable need to be settled directly with the ASP.
Exclusion Of Liabilities
- It is understood that TATA MOTORS shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of any delay in or non-delivery of, defect/deficiency in service/parts provided by ASP.
- In case the vehicle cannot be repaired on-site, customers are advised to use the towing facility for taking their vehicle to the nearest TATA MOTORS authorized workshop only. In no condition shall the vehicle be towed to any unauthorized work-shop. TATA MOTORS will not be responsible for any repairs carried out in such an unauthorized workshop.
- Customers are advised to take acknowledgment from the ASP for the list of accessories/extra fittings and other belongings in the vehicle as well as the current condition related to dents/scratches break-ages parts/fitments of the vehicle at the time of ASP taking possession of the vehicle & to verify these items when delivery is taken back by them, Claim for loss of or damage to items if any should be taken up with ASP directly. TATA MOTORS shall not be responsible for any such claims, damages/loss or any deficiency of service of the ASP.
- Vehicles will be handled, repaired & towed as per the customer’s risk & TATA MOTORS shall not be liable for any damages/claims as a result of the same.
- Services entitled to the customers can be refused or canceled on account of abusive behavior, fraudulent representation, malicious intent, and refusal to pay the charges for any charges related to services and spare parts during service or on previous occasions on part of the customer.
- On-site repairs may be temporary in nature. The completion of repairs does not certify the roadworthiness of the vehicle. The customer is advised to ensure temporary re-pairs carried out on-site is followed by permanent repairs at a TATA MOTORS Authorised Dealer/Service Center at the earliest. Terms and conditions and service coverage, exclusions, etc. are subject to change without notice.
MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE
Periodic maintenance is essential for ensuring long trouble-free performance.
Have your vehicle serviced regularly from TATA MOTORS Authorized Dealer/Service Center.
There is a large network of TATA MO-TORS Authorized Service Centre to help you with their professional servicing expertise. Scheduled maintenance information is provided which makes tracking routine service easy. The following checks can be carried out between the recommended scheduled maintenance services.
Take help of our authorized service center for assistance.
- Engine oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Washer fluid level checking & top-ping up
- Battery electrolyte level
- Tyre inflation pressure including spare wheel
Refer “Opening and Closing” section for engine bonnet opening.
- Be careful not to touch a hot engine, exhaust manifold and pipes, muffler, radiator and water hoses.
- Do not work on a vehicle with the engine running in an enclosed space, unless you are sure of enough ventilation.
- Keep all open flames and other burning material (such as cigarettes) away from the battery and all fuel related parts.
If you need to do any work inside the engine compartment,
- Switch off the ignition
- Never reach into the area where there is a risk of danger from moving components, such as the fan rotation area.
- Keep clothing away from moving parts.
View Full User Guide: Tata Punch User 2021 Manual
Download Manuals: https://cars.tatamotors.com/service/owners/owners-manual
Tata 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]