Tata Punch User 2021VEHICLE WARRANTY User Manual
VEHICLE WARRANTY: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We WARRANT each TATA PUNCH vehicle and parts thereof manufactured by us to be free from defect in material and workmanship subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty shall be for a period of 2 years from the date of sale of the car or a mileage of 75,000 Kms whichever occurs earlier.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, free of charge, such parts of the car which, in our opinion, are defective, on the car being brought to us or to our dealers within the period. The parts so repaired or replaced shall also be warranted for quality and workmanship but such warranty shall be co-terminus with this original warranty.
- Any part which is found to be defective and is replaced by us under the warranty shall be our property.
- As for such parts as Tires, Batteries, Audio and / or Video equipment (if any), etc. not manufactured by us but supplied by other parties, this warranty shall not apply, but buyers of the car shall be entitled to, so far as permissible by law, all such rights as we may have against such parties under their warranties in respect of such parts.
- This warranty shall not apply if the car or any part thereof is repaired or altered otherwise than in accordance with our standard repair procedure or by any person other than from our sales or service establishments, our authorized dealers, service centers or service points in any way so as, in our judgment which shall be final and binding, to affect its reliability, nor shall it apply if, in our opinion which shall be final and binding, the car is subjected to misuse, negligence, improper or in-adequate maintenance or accident or loading in excess of such carrying capacity as certified by us, or such services as prescribed in our Owner’s Manual are not carried out by the buyer through our sales or service establishments, our authorized dealers, service centers or service points.
- This warranty shall not apply to the replacement of normal wear parts, including without limitation, spark plugs, drive belts, hoses, wiper blades, fuses, clutch disc, brake shoes, brake pads, cables and all rubber parts (except oil seal and glass run).
- This warranty shall not cover any inherent normal deterioration of the car or any of its parts arising from the ac-tual use of the car or any damage due to negligent or improper operation or storage of the car.
- This warranty shall not apply to normal maintenance services like oils & fluid changes, headlamps focusing, fastener retightening, wheel balancing and alignment, tyre rotation, adjustment of valve clearance, fuel timing, ignition timing, and consumables like bulbs, fuel, air & oil filters and gas leaks in case of air-conditioned cars.
- This warranty shall not apply to any damage or deterioration caused by environmental pollution or bird droppings. Slight irregularities not recognized as affecting the function or quality of the vehicle or parts, such as slight noise or vibration, defects appearing only under particular or irregular operations are items considered characteristics of the vehicle.
- This warranty shall be null and void if the car is subjected to abnormal use such as rallying, racing or participation in any other competitive sport. This warranty shall not apply to any repair or replacements as a result of an accident or collision.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of all warranties, whether by law or otherwise, expressed or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities on our part and we neither assume, nor authorize any person to assume on our behalf, any other liability arising from the sale of the car or any agreement in relation thereto.
- The buyer shall have no other rights except those set out above and have, in particular, no right to repudiate the sale, or any agreement or to claim any reduction in the purchase price of the car, or to demand any damages or compensation for losses, incidental or indirect, or inconvenience or consequential damages, loss of car, or loss of time, or otherwise, incurred or accrued.
- Any claim arising from this warranty shall be recognized only if it is notified in writing to us or to our authorized dealer without any delay soon after such defects as covered & ascertained under this warranty.
- This warranty is fully transferable to subsequent vehicle owners. Only un-expired remaining period of warranty applies.
We reserve our rights to make any change or modification in design of the car or its parts or to introduce any improvement therein or to incorporate in the car any additional part or accessory at any time with-out incurring any obligation to incorporate the same in the cars previously sold.
TATA MOTORS PASSENGER VEHICLE LIMITED is committed to pro-duce vehicles using environmentally sus-tainable technology. A number of features have been incorporated in TATA MOTORS passenger vehicles which have been de-signed to ensure environmental compati-bility throughout the life cycle of the vehicle. We would like to inform you that your vehicle meets BS VI emission norms and this is being regularly validated at the manufacturing stages.
As a user you too can protect the environ-ment by operating your vehicle in a proac-tive manner. A lot depends on your driving style and the way you maintain your vehi-cle. We have given a few tips for your guidance.
- Avoid frequent and violent acceleration.
- Do not carry any unnecessary weight in the vehicle as it overloads the engine. Avoid using devices requiring high power consumption during slow city traffic condition.
- Monitor the vehicle’s fuel consumption regularly and if showing rising trend get the vehicle immediately attended at the Company’s Authorized Service Outlets.
- Switch off the engine during long stops at traffic jams or signals. If you need to keep the engine running, avoid unnecessary revving it or stopping and starting.
- It is not necessary to rev the engine before turning it off as it unnecessarily burns fuel.
- Shift to higher gears as soon as it is possible. Use each gear up to 2/3rd of its maximum engine speed.
- A chart indicating gear shifting speeds is given in this book.
- Ensure that recommended maintenance is carried out on the vehicle regularly at the Authorized Service Outlets.
- As soon as you see any leakages of oil or fuel in the vehicle we recommend to get it attended immediately.
- Use only recommended grades and specified quantity of lubricants.
- Get your vehicle checked for emission periodically by an authorized dealer.
- Check Air filter, fuel filter and oil filter periodically and replaced, if required, as recommended by TATA MOTORS.
- Do not pour used oils or coolants into the sewage drains, garden soil or open streams. Dispose the used filters and batteries in compliance with the current legislation.
- Do not allow unauthorized person to tamper with engine settings or to carry modifications on the vehicle.
- Never allow the vehicle to run out of fuel.
- Parts like brake liners, clutch discs should be vacuum cleaned. Do not use compressed air for cleaning these parts, which may spread hazardous dust in the atmosphere.
While carrying out servicing or repairs of your vehicle, you should pay keen attention to some of the important en-gine aggregates and wiring harnesses, which greatly affect emission. These components are:
- Engine Management System (EMS)
- EMS sensors & Corresponding wiring harness
- Electrical connections to all sensors & actuators
- Fuel Injection System
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel filter
- Fuel Injectors
- Air intake System
- Air filter & connecting pipes
- Exhaust after Treatment System
- Catalytic Converter
- Ignition System
- Ignition coil
- Spark plug
This Owner’s manual contains further in-formation on driving precautions and maintenance care leading to environmental protection. Please familiarize yourself with these aspects before driving.
View Full User Guide: Tata Punch User 2021 Manual
Download Manuals: https://cars.tatamotors.com/service/owners/owners-manua
Tata 2023 Top Accessories
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]