Jayco Eagle Fifth Wheels Formaldehyde 2023 User Manual
Some components in the recreation vehicle contain formaldehyde-based adhesives that may release formaldehyde fumes into the air for an unknown period of time. Individuals who are allergic to formaldehyde gas fumes may experience irritation to eyes, ears, nose and throat. Indoor air quality may also be affected by leaving your vehicle closed for a period of time. To aid in dissipation, ventilate the recreation vehicle by opening all windows and circulate the air with a fan. This label is located inside the vehicle near the entry door and should be left permanently affixed to the recreation vehicle.
Extended Or Full Time Usage
Your new recreation vehicle has been built for enjoyment in a recreational manner. It is not intended for use as full-time quarters or a permanent residence. Continuous living in your vehicle could cause accelerated wear and damage to the various components.
Continuous or permanent living in your recreation vehicle may affect your warranty coverage and may void the “Limited Warranty” applicable to your vehicle.
Cold Weather Usage
When used in freezing or below freezing temperatures, the precautions should be taken:
- Fresh water and drainage systems – preparations to avoid freeze-ups.
- Propane gas (if so equipped) and sufficient power is needed for protection from possible freeze-ups on the propane gas regulator. Keep in mind that more frequent furnace operation will substantially increase battery draw and propane gas use.
- During cool weather usage, ventilation or addition of a dehumidifier may be required to reduce condensation.
- Check outside extrusions on compartment doors, locks, slide outs, windows, vents, etc., for frozen moisture before operating to avoid damage to parts.
Condensation is a natural phenomenon. The amount of condensation will vary with climate conditions, particularly the relative humidity. Condensation occurs because there is water vapor present in the air. When the temperature reaches the “dew point” the water vapor in the air condenses and changes to a liquid form. Proper ventilation or the use of a dehumidifier (customer supplied) will assist in controlling the condensation.
Suggestions to eliminate warm moist air:
- Crack open windows and roof vents to allow warm moist air to escape.
- Open the bath roof vent (if so equipped) approximately ½” when showering.
- Use the range hood fan (if so equipped) when cooking or washing dishes.
- Avoid hanging wet towels (or clothes) inside the recreation vehicle to dry.
- If found in cabinets or closets, open the doors slightly to provide ventilation.
Condensation may cause dampness, mildew, mold, staining and, if allowed to continue, it may result in damage to the recreation vehicle (damage caused by condensation is not warrantable). It can also lead to mold or mildew issues, which could be a health hazard.
If you plan to tow your recreation vehicle with a tow vehicle you already own, or if you plan to purchase a new one, make sure the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) or your recreation vehicle does not exceed your tow vehicles towing rating. Ask your automotive dealer how to obtain a copy of information that deals with towing considerations, with or without an optional vehicle tow package.
Decals and data plates used throughout the recreation vehicle aid in its safe and efficient operation; others give service instructions. Read all decals, data and instruction plates before operating your recreation vehicle. Any decal, data or instruction plate painted over, dam-aged or removed should be replaced. Keep a record of the 17-digit chassis vehicle identification number (VIN), the 8-digit serial number, and your license number in the event theft or vandalism requires you to supply this information to the authorities.
- The factory-installed weight labels are specific to the recreation vehicle for which they are supplied and are not interchangeable. Do not remove these labels from your vehicle. If labels are missing contact your dealer or Customer Service for replacements.
- Do not exceed any applicable weight ratings. Doing so could damage your RV or tow vehicle and adversely affect handling and braking characteristics.
[amalinkspro_table id=”32452″ new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]
View Full User Guide: Jayco Eagle Fifth Wheels 2023 User Manual
Download Manuals: https://www.jayco.com/manuals